4231 by Veez (Patch 13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 455
  • Views Views 104K
beating juventus 4-0 away at 38 mins, so its looking good!! lol

View attachment 299228

there you go, keep me updated on your results please

dont change settings on AMCR and AMCL because they are set to individually man mark opposing DR and DL by default. if you change any setting on them, the marking setting will dissappear. their marking should appear completely blank, only during the game should the opposing player name appear.

good luck!

just had an idea, when wanting to hold a lead, bring the central AMC (playmaker) down to DMC position and set him as a DLP, but still leave him as playmaker. maybe reducing closing down on this player will make him hold his position better, with players closing down around him, to give greater defensive consistency

just had an idea, when wanting to hold a lead, bring the central AMC (playmaker) down to DMC position and set him as a DLP, but still leave him as playmaker. maybe reducing closing down on this player will make him hold his position better, with players closing down around him, to give greater defensive consistency
cheers mate gonna try for you what match prep ? could you post scrennie please mate

View attachment 299268

great performance to bag the charity shield! should've banged a couple more in.

changed AMC to DMC position around 70 mins to see out game and seemed to work

View attachment 299280

first game of the EPL

had one of my BWM's sent off at 7 mins. didnt really know who to sub off because having 2 BWM's is crucial for this tactic. having two IF's is also crucial, not only going forward, but because they man mark the opp full backs too. so i took off the centra AMC and played without a playmaker. maybe taking out an IF would have worked better. need to test further in these sort of situations. at around 60 mins i put in an anchor man for one of he IF's to try and help out defense. conceeded 3 CCC's but one was a penalty. im happy with the result, but know it could have gone the other way on another day, so really need to give some thought on what to do in these situations

View attachment 299281

last result for now, im off to football practice! :P

hope some of you can post some feedback and screenshots while im out :)

all in all it looks to be performing very well. but with fm 13 and this new ME you never know, everyone seems to perform differently with the same tactics.

View attachment 299281

last result for now, im off to football practice! :P

hope some of you can post some feedback and screenshots while im out :)

all in all it looks to be performing very well. but with fm 13 and this new ME you never know, everyone seems to perform differently with the same tactics.
Going well so far mate will post screenies after finish friendlies:)

Going well so far mate will post screenies after finish friendlies:)

nice!

i'll do some more testing after dinner too, and if it continues to perform well i'll officially post it in the OP

looking forward to those screenies :)

anyone else given it a try?

View attachment 299458

great performance in the euro super cup, got CB sent off at 22 mins when result was 0-0 and still managed to go 3-0 up and play some very good football.

this tactic keeps surprising me!

im gonna play a few more games, and if it keeps this up i'll post the new version of the 4231 in the OP

View attachment 299463

another great offensive display!

conceeded 2, one from a penalty and another from a defensive mistake, going to try and tweak CB's to a little lower closing down so they arent displaced so much

View attachment 299474

offensively this tactic has proven to be absolutely relentless! however recent matches have shown that it can do better defensively. we dont let our opponents have many attempts at our goal, but when we do, they are dangerous. im going to remove tight marking on most of the back 4, because i find that more than one player closes down the ball bearer, leaving space and free men for a pass behind them. instead of having high closing down or normal closing down for both CB's, im going to have a stopper and one on cover. the stopper will have tight marking and high closing down, as well as hard tackling. he will aim to stop opponents early, while the other CB will mop up any loose balls or players.

sounds good, but lets see if it works :P

View attachment 299475

first result with the tweaks to the CB's. worked on paper, but didnt like how it worked on the pitch. going to try putting both CB's on cover. got a few tough games away coming, so might develop a less offensive version that employs less pressing too for these games

View attachment 299504here are my latest results:

View attachment 299501View attachment 299502

s0 after quite a bit of testing im confident that the tactic works very well. its simply immense going forward, therefore i recomend gong with defensive training just to make it more solid. ive had defensive training and been having 4,5,6 CCC's per game. had 10 CCC's against ajax away!!!

so here is a pre-launch of the tactic:

View attachment 299504

im not officially posting it in the OP yet because i havent had enough feedback from others yet to consider it completely solid without a doubt, because this ME is still a little tricky. so i hope that some of you can test it and post your results. if they prove to be as good as the ones i've been having with it, i will post it in the OP as the final version of my 4231 for this patch.

note: dont tweak AMCR and AMCL settings because it will affect the default marking that they have set for opponent full-backs (their marking should appear blank, and any change to their settings will change this unless in a game)

hi.
I have just started to play with your tactic. I put this latest version that you puted in the post above.
So I am wondering do I still have to play with that counter attack (you and raikan) against stronger teams or just this one you puted here?

For now it goes good with this one but I haven't played stronger teams yet. playing with Ac Milan (first season) have bad players.

Back