4231 by Veez (Patch 13.2.2)

• Thread starter Thread starter veez
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 455
  • Views Views 104K
I still use Rigid at home for most of the league games and it still batters the poor sides and beats the rest. Now using Balanced away my results are better, only one loss in 7 away games with 4 wins. Next game is Chelsea away though!

good results! let me now how your game against chelsea went. only managed to play two friendlies with the new patch when i got home yesterday, against brugge and lyon at home. battered brugge 5 -1 with joe allan sent off on ten minutes and beat lyon 3-0. these results were using the balanced control version. when i have time, i want to play some friendlies both at home and away to barcelona and real madrid to see how the tactic fares. when i do i'll post my results.

if anyone has any more results with the new patch with either tactic, please share!

cheers

Played 6 games with the Balanced tactic and its working great with the new ME changes.Tackling seems much better,seem to counter really well,passing in the final third is fantastic,passes flow together and end up in a goal alot of the time.the squad seem to be playing more as a unit.Good tactic!!

excellent feedback! although i only played two friendlies, it seemed to me it worked very well too. i made two changes though. I put the CB's on tight marking, as i believe the issues with CB's both closing down the same player are now solved. and i reduced the passing of the two outside AM's and the striker to the first notch of direct. I had put it on max because of the lack of key passing of the previous ME. this now seems to be solved too, so i reduced this in the mid of my first friendly because it seemed my players up front were making through balls just for the fun of it ijnstead of waiting for the right opportunity to pass. This tweak seemed to work very well. appart from that i didnt make any changes. will test further as soon as i can.

cheers for the feedback mate, and keep it up!

Using Rigid Control.... I was raising the tempo quick if away or hard teams and dropping the defense back... I made a mistake start of season and have been playing that way since. I'm considering taking it from rigid to balance I think my players could handle it.

As I posted this Tottenham just spanked me 3-1 @ White Hart Lane ... But I wouldn't expect much else honestly.

I'll keep it updated here.

Ramirez has come alive this season he 7 goals in 9 games..

Just saw the balanced tactic also going to try it a few games now.

how has the balanced control tactic worked for you in comparison to the rigid tactic? if you're still using it, decrease the passing of the AM's and striker to the first notch of direct and activate tight marking of the CB's. this should improve the overall functioning of the tactic.

tried for first game with my Crvena Zvezda save... won 3-0

but, in this save happened the same to me with almost all tactics, mine and others... team win the first matches... then, dumbness strikes hard

tried for first game with my Crvena Zvezda save... won 3-0

but, in this save happened the same to me with almost all tactics, mine and others... team win the first matches... then, dumbness strikes hard

give it a few more games then and let me know how you do :) have you tweaked the CB's and front players like i mentioned?

i using the 1st tactic with barnet towards the end of 1st season i lost 2 games in like 10, got me most overachieved team, with 3points of playoffs was tipped to go down.

tried the new tactic and go smashed 4-0 and 3-0, and end of 1st season ive bought in the best players i could for the positions, may i need to use the new tactic with a better team not to sure but i just didnt work with barnet

its useless.. no matter what tactic i use, this team is just dumb...

i using the 1st tactic with barnet towards the end of 1st season i lost 2 games in like 10, got me most overachieved team, with 3points of playoffs was tipped to go down.

tried the new tactic and go smashed 4-0 and 3-0, and end of 1st season ive bought in the best players i could for the positions, may i need to use the new tactic with a better team not to sure but i just didnt work with barnet

thanks for the feedback mate, maybe that is the case, maybe its just the patch. it hasnt had enough testing with it to really be sure of what may cause that type of results. however, yours is the most negative feedback ni've had since the patch came out, so i'm still hopefull, at least until i have tme to test it further. did you go back to the initial tactic? let me know if it keeps working for you.

cheers and GL!

thrown away a 2-0 lead with 2 pizza goals, its happen with my tactics, with yours and with everyone's my teams just get dumb, and throw away games...

i just dont know what the **** to do with this... team talks are messed up in this game

thrown away a 2-0 lead with 2 pizza goals, its happen with my tactics, with yours and with everyone's my teams just get dumb, and throw away games...

i just dont know what the **** to do with this... team talks are messed up in this game

have u tried defending your lead by playing counter, dropping the CM's to DMF's and shouting "drop deeper" , "get ball forward" and "pass into space" ? was this a stronger or weaker opponent? if weaker you need to control posession, use shouts and reduce passing of players, especially up front, to short, so they dont give away posession

trust me, tried everything... the team just doesnt want to win... if i play counter, like i did, the team just gives away the ball and dont fight for it... they are bad with ball when they want, they are bad without ball every time, and every chance opponents create, and i mean EVERY is goal...

trust me, tried everything... the team just doesnt want to win... if i play counter, like i did, the team just gives away the ball and dont fight for it... they are bad with ball when they want, they are bad without ball every time, and every chance opponents create, and i mean EVERY is goal...

you need to be less negative and more objective if you want to get out of that slump mate. anyway, you say that loosing is inbred in your team, did my tactic show any sort of improvement on your team's performances in relation to what you used earlier? i need objective feedback so i can build on it. and how is your monegasque tactic doing after the patch? i saw you managed to win everything with monaco and even buy messi in his 30's. looked good!

i just tweaked your tactic and working great on version 13.1.3 :D

Best that i have tried.. City 4-2 Chelsky 5G 5V playing demo no time to gel, just plug and win.. looks like the update helped, i change control, attacking and overload depending on result, i use in-game shouts looks like they working.. fingers crossed. Well done veez.

Back