Resource icon

4231 Consistent Tactic pure gold xi

Granted im playing with Dortmund. However ive just switched the Attacking Width to Extremely wide and seen an instant change. Will do some more testing

this is my latest version - I can see it isn't working for all. I apologise but its good for me so far. feel free to tweak and adjust. if its good though please share lol

Attachments

• 4231 Perfect Tactic! Dominant GOLDEN XI.fmf
    45.8 KB · Views: 330
Its my first season and my club have some financial problems we cant spend too money but your tactic really good. Im going 16W 1D first half but we have a problem :p Thanks :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    398.8 KB · Views: 765
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    202.6 KB · Views: 759
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 506
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 395
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 415
  • Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    398.8 KB · Views: 428
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 391
  • Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    202.6 KB · Views: 371
  • Screenshot_4.png
    Screenshot_4.png
    63.9 KB · Views: 320
  • Screenshot_5.png
    Screenshot_5.png
    144.2 KB · Views: 476
Its my first season and my club have some financial problems we cant spend too money but your tactic really good. Im going 16W 1D first half but we have a problem :p Thanks :)
what does your assistant do?

Granted im playing with Dortmund. However ive just switched the Attacking Width to Extremely wide and seen an instant change. Will do some more testing
Yep agreed, also playing with Dortmund with a handful of new signings... poached from Bayern....:LOL:.... using extremely wide and max tempo.... especially against strong teams CL and Bayern etc then turn the tempo down one notch for normal Bundesliga matches etc

Yep agreed, also playing with Dortmund with a handful of new signings... poached from Bayern....:LOL:.... using extremely wide and max tempo.... especially against strong teams CL and Bayern etc then turn the tempo down one notch for normal Bundesliga matches etc

Ah cool, are you finding that certain player traits are working better for you?

Which version you are using?

Adapted this tactic before my last season and bought players to fit in and it was a quite succesful season (had Chelsea - the eventual winner - and Juve in my CL group) :

20200216103009_1.jpg

This is what I have tweaked to suit my team, reading peoples feedback has help me identify little traits to try nd improve.

My assistant does all motivational team talks and tunnel interviews.

I don't tweak too much anymore, im comfortable with this tactic.

More than happy for people to tweak and report there tactic. I will add the link to this PURE GOLD tactic to the download screen also.

34 35 season schedule.GIF

Attachments

• 4231 Perfect Tactic! DominantPURE GOLD XI .fmf
    45.8 KB · Views: 255
Last edited:
As requested

Attachments

• 34 35 season stats.GIF
    34 35 season stats.GIF
    495.6 KB · Views: 550
  • 34 35 season table.GIF
    34 35 season table.GIF
    381.2 KB · Views: 526
  • 4231 Perfect Tactic! DominantPURE GOLD XI .fmf
    45.8 KB · Views: 302
Hi richiboy281sg

I am using your last tatic with Sporting CP and i am satisfeid with it;), but i have a little problem.:confused:
With big teams like Arsenal or PSG, i suffered 5 goals each game, do i have to trade the style attack to balanced or do i have to trade to consistent?:unsure:

cumps(y)

Hi richiboy281sg

I am using your last tatic with Sporting CP and i am satisfeid with it;), but i have a little problem.:confused:
With big teams like Arsenal or PSG, i suffered 5 goals each game, do i have to trade the style attack to balanced or do i have to trade to consistent?:unsure:

cumps(y)

Same happened to me. I got my *** handed to me by Arsenal on their turf, they beat me 5-1, and I'm Man United with an incredible lineup, and I started with Cautious approach.

Hi anyone could share with me the screenshot of the final tactics ? I am using Nintendo switch hence unable to download the tactics .

does the tactic work with other than big clubs? Like, a team in the bottom five in the league?