4231 - Giving The Match Engine A Bit Of It's Own Medicine

Could you change the AM to an Enganche by any chance? would it work just as well, I have Ross Barkley and thats what his best role is supposed to be
You can try it, but the reason I used the Attacking Midfielder is that it's got the option to choose "hold up ball" as a player instruction and the other doesn't, that leads to a lot of long shot.

Red card tastic

I really like the tactic and its working really well but I get so many red and yellow cards, especially to my two DM's.

Any advice?

I really like the tactic and its working really well but I get so many red and yellow cards, especially to my two DM's.

Any advice?
You can do one of two things: 1. Get DM with less aggression and better tackling or 2. take "get stuck in" off the team instructions - this might be the cheaper option.

New patch - new tweak - need a tester or 2

View attachment 443079
First game with the new patch, with a new tweak....promising?

I need someone or a few people to help test and see if anything needs improving. PM me and I will send the link.

Thanks in advance.

2nd game:
View attachment 443072

Last edited:
started my annual barca save to test your tweak

Friendlies were a bit iffy at first, got better as tactical knowledge went up.

At full knowledge, We won our first 2 matches quite easily. 6-0 win over Levante at home and a 5-0 win against Ath. Madrid away.

Seems solid thus far, with the only purchases being Balanta, Correa, and Damiao. Correa and Balanta both on loan because of Spain's weird non-EU rules

started my annual barca save to test your tweak

Friendlies were a bit iffy at first, got better as tactical knowledge went up.

At full knowledge, We won our first 2 matches quite easily. 6-0 win over Levante at home and a 5-0 win against Ath. Madrid away.

Seems solid thus far, with the only purchases being Balanta, Correa, and Damiao. Correa and Balanta both on loan because of Spain's weird non-EU rules
Great results.

Thanks for the testing.

I will test it more tomorrow and tweak a little bit here and there.

Then I think I will upload it for everyone.

View attachment 446205
First game with the new patch, with a new tweak....promising?

I need someone or a few people to help test and see if anything needs improving. PM me and I will send the link.

Thanks in advance.

2nd game:
View attachment 446220

Please do send me... Finally it was working with West Ham (placed for Euro Cup), but with the new patch I want to start over :) Will post results.

Still playing around with the tactic and tweaking it.

Good news is I am almost going on holidays and will have more time to create and or tweak this one better.

Reason I need time is, because I watch a lot of AI matches to see how they play and what they do right and wrong.

Good news for the people waiting, the def tactic is still working fine on the new patch. Will keep you guys updated on the work.

what type of striker i have to have , i played with tottenham soldado and adebayor did gr8 i won the league , i played with napoli higuan did solid and now im playing liverpool and suarez cant hit a goal ...

I played with Liverpool using this tactic and second season suarez scored 37 goals in 32 premier league games.

Won the league with Fiorentina!! I am using the latest tweak!! Scored more than 100 goals a season!! Amazing!!