4231 - Giving The Match Engine A Bit Of It's Own Medicine

My Favourite tactic, but i?m having problems with the new patch, the new tweak i?s ready andrichbrand?

Hmm some help maybe?

I'm using this one at the 14.2 update with Man UTD

Team is:

De Gea
Azpiliqueta Thiago Silva Vidic Alaba
De Rossi Sandro
Di Maria Rooney Sanchez
Van Persie

But still i concede a lot of goals why is that?

First of all HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Just return from family holiday and didn't have time to tweak tactic at all.

Now the good news.....I am going to spend the next 2 days tweaking and testing the tactic, to make it fit 14.2.

Will keep you guys updated.

First of all HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!

Just return from family holiday and didn't have time to tweak tactic at all.

Now the good news.....I am going to spend the next 2 days tweaking and testing the tactic, to make it fit 14.2.

Will keep you guys updated.

Awhh better, i lose the most of my games now :(

Awhh better, i lose the most of my games now :(
Working hard mate. It is going good. Just trying to get the long shots down and get more shots on goal.

My defense I got stable now. If it is going like this it might be release later today. Holding Thumbs.

Working hard mate. It is going good. Just trying to get the long shots down and get more shots on goal.

My defense I got stable now. If it is going like this it might be release later today. Holding Thumbs.

Your tactic sure looks great no doubt, i'll wait with the new dl link than :)

hope you manage to tweak it decently for 14.2 as the ME in this update eats 4-2-3-1 tactics for breakfast.

hope you manage to tweak it decently for 14.2 as the ME in this update eats 4-2-3-1 tactics for breakfast.
I realized it. HAHA, but a breakthrough have to be there somewhere. Still working hard.

where is the tactic???? Hurry up!
Might have to create another tactic instead of the 4231. Going to try today still to complete the tweaks, if no breakthrough is done, then it is back to the drawing board for a new tactic.

Happy New Year!!!!

I need some people to test and give me feedback on my new tweak for 14.2. Please DM me if interested.

Could you send it to me by PM? Haven't played much lately. Will try with Sunderland.