4231 - Giving The Match Engine A Bit Of It's Own Medicine

Hey, just to let you no im doing a season with barcelona, and it going amazing, unbeaten, amazing footy.
dont just think "ooh its easy as hes barca" ive tried 100s of tactics with barca and none have been this promising!
great football, fun to watch, lots of goals, amazing in defence.

Hey, just to let you no im doing a season with barcelona, and it going amazing, unbeaten, amazing footy.
dont just think "ooh its easy as hes barca" ive tried 100s of tactics with barca and none have been this promising!
great football, fun to watch, lots of goals, amazing in defence.
Great to hear mate. Glad you enjoy it.

And with regards with Barca, I have seen people that cant win with them. :p

Quick Update for me last screens:
View attachment 446210
Had to have a HARD talk to my guys after the Man U game, but it seems to work. :D

Last Game I Just Played:
View attachment 446207
Now what is nice about this is John Egan is my CD and I think I got a really good Corner Set Up know. Scoring 7 goals in 5 games. (H)

There is also a new tweak on the OP, that will stop MOST of the through balls that is in this patch (14.1.4). Also include my own Corner Set Up (Attack and Defense) and Free Kick Set Up (Attack and Defense).

So hope you all enjoy this tactic.

Quick Update for me last screens:
View attachment 438359
Had to have a HARD talk to my guys after the Man U game, but it seems to work. :D

Last Game I Just Played:
View attachment 438367
Now what is nice about this is John Egan is my CD and I think I got a really good Corner Set Up know. Scoring 7 goals in 5 games. (H)

There is also a new tweak on the OP, that will stop MOST of the through balls that is in this patch (14.1.4). Also include my own Corner Set Up (Attack and Defense) and Free Kick Set Up (Attack and Defense).

So hope you all enjoy this tactic.

can you give link with your final tacticp lease

Hi mate, what kind of tweak did you do in order to stoph through balls?

Hi mate, what kind of tweak did you do in order to stoph through balls?
It was quite simple. Just set up your CD - one with cover and one with stopper. Then one press the attacker with the ball and the other CD cover the through ball.

So, what's the last tactic, because i don't understand, which is the last .... :)

Trying the new tweak with Schalke 04 in my 3rd season will post some ss soon

Guess i should try the new tweak instead of the "old" one? :p
Both is doing the job very well. I was just working on the defense to counter the through balls, that everyone is conceding on.

Thanks for trying it out!!!

Hello mate

Currently having another good season with the original tactic so a bit scared to update to the "tweaked" version!

With it, are your new set piece settings similar to that on the Jassar thread(s) as they're working well for me and i'm again a bit reluctant to change.

Cheers

Hello mate

Currently having another good season with the original tactic so a bit scared to update to the "tweaked" version!

With it, are your new set piece settings similar to that on the Jassar thread(s) as they're working well for me and i'm again a bit reluctant to change.

Cheers
Glad to hear it is still going good for you.

All I can say is: what isn't broken, dont need fixing. :D

The new tweak is just to counter the through balls and the set pieces is just my own creation. So it is up to you to change or not. I play with both, but that is just to throw the AI a bit. So that they dont get use to my only using one tactic.

Should i use the new tweak instead of the tactic, or should i use it as an alternative to the tactic ?