4231 - Giving The Match Engine A Bit Of It's Own Medicine

Should i use the new tweak instead of the tactic, or should i use it as an alternative to the tactic ?
Both is doing great for me. I just use both to rotate tactics. You can just use one of them and it will still work. It is just something I do. Trying to fool the AI. (H)

Nice to see it updated, I switched to the Original one and had the following results:

Home v Hull 6-0
Away v Sheff Wed. 4-1
Home v West Ham 2-0

I'm playing with Southampton

Now I then had to play Everton away I was up 4-0 after 26 min, but the game ended 5-4 to Everton Oo
I was a bit shocked tbh there must be something seriously wrong with the current ME. I did the weak thing and alt-f4, tried with another tactic and did get a 0-0 away to Everton much better I would have loved to win tho ^^

As I'm playing in a network game with 4 others I'm hoping the new version will help my Leicester side get some progress : )

So cheers for the new version : )

Nice to see it updated, I switched to the Original one and had the following results:

Home v Hull 6-0
Away v Sheff Wed. 4-1
Home v West Ham 2-0

I'm playing with Southampton

Now I then had to play Everton away I was up 4-0 after 26 min, but the game ended 5-4 to Everton Oo
I was a bit shocked tbh there must be something seriously wrong with the current ME. I did the weak thing and alt-f4, tried with another tactic and did get a 0-0 away to Everton much better I would have loved to win tho ^^

As I'm playing in a network game with 4 others I'm hoping the new version will help my Leicester side get some progress : )

So cheers for the new version : )
Glad you are enjoying it. I am always looking to make the tactic better. There is still games that what happen to you, will happen. That is just the ME now. But you will definitely progress.

Thanks for using the tactic.

Great tactic, most of my goals have been from set-pieces, but this is the only tactic on the latest patch that has worked for me over 10-20 games

Great tactic, most of my goals have been from set-pieces, but this is the only tactic on the latest patch that has worked for me over 10-20 games
Glad to see that the tactic is working for you. Thanks for the update mate.

It was quite simple. Just set up your CD - one with cover and one with stopper. Then one press the attacker with the ball and the other CD cover the through ball.

I used to always download tactics and I was tempted to do the same with this one, however, instead I will adapt the methods of stopping through balls to my custom tactic and see how it goes. Thanks a lot for this mate, hopefully will help us a lot! Any other advice you have in regards to playing out a team? and is there any way you adapt a corner tactic straight to my other tactic? Thanks in advance!

I used to always download tactics and I was tempted to do the same with this one, however, instead I will adapt the methods of stopping through balls to my custom tactic and see how it goes. Thanks a lot for this mate, hopefully will help us a lot! Any other advice you have in regards to playing out a team? and is there any way you adapt a corner tactic straight to my other tactic? Thanks in advance!
That is what I like to do with me threads, getting people to take my tactic and/or create your own for this or just use the tactic as is.

Tactic set up way. Just write down how the set up is setup and just copy it in your own tactic. Or take a screen shot and copy it how it is set up. Just make sure who should be where ie best header far post etc. Hope this help.

Hes a very functional substitute, he played well as MC,DM and D(M) but i never tried him on the wing.

Who scores most goals? And how does the AM play? Well?
The strikers is the main scorer in your team, with the wingers and CD the second and third most. The AM is one of the provider and the link between the DM and the Wingers and Striker.

This formation is amazing! Capital One Cup, league title and europa league all in first season with spurs!

Could you change the AM to an Enganche by any chance? would it work just as well, I have Ross Barkley and thats what his best role is supposed to be

Last edited: