The tactic is called lightning bolt, but the tempo set in the tactic is as low as it gets. Could someone explain this to me? What am I missing?

Sorry for the lack of replies recently, I'll try to catch up :p

First thing, thanks for all the good words ♥ It is deeply appreciated !

The tactic is great. BUT: I only score a few goals. Most of the time my winger runs to the base line and I get a corner kick. Per game I have 15-20 corners. Even my corner taker (Reus) hast extrem good stats and I my defenders are good headers, I did not score one goal from corner in 15 games.

Actually I would like the tactic Mode, if the defender would run up but then play the short pass and not the cross (like Barca normally does).
I've been trying a few stuff on the 19.2 beta that comes with a patched Match Engine. If it's not fixed, the new corner routine would be to play it short ;) and it works wonders :D

Not a tactic to use if the board wants to play posession based attacking football, but it works very well.
And the throw ins are sick! (but a mistake in the engine)
So far in 19.2, the throw ins are actually even stronger :p I've reported it again but idk if they will change it before release.

Please could I have a screenshot of player instructions? I play FM Touch.

attacking throw ins someone said were great, a screenshot of that also would be great.

thanks!
Tactics are compatibles from FM to FMT, you just have to put the file in your FMT folder ;)

Is there a way to make it work with CD instead of BPD? If yes, what should I do? Thankies!
What's the reasoning behind the question ? If it's just because the game tells you your defenders are better suited to play CD rather than BPD, don't pay too much attention to that :p it is only an indication. Roles suited to your tactic prevails over roles suited to your players (in this instance anyway).

Wonder where im going wrong
Can you manage to pinpoint what isn't working exactly ?

The tactic is called lightning bolt, but the tempo set in the tactic is as low as it gets. Could someone explain this to me? What am I missing?
The roles & positionning setups are forcing players to play fast tempo & direct passes game. Setting it up to lower tempo/shorter passes serves to hinder that fact. It still plays out super fast counters with long balls :)

Hi Rego what are the difference between your two tactics?

Both the same tactics just changed instructions on the strikers on rego8 one took off move into channels i want them to sit there and wait for the crosses and through balls
To make this really work look at the position instructions and train your players to do it
Example wingers train them to hug line and get forward and cross early will make a massive difference you don't want him cutting inside trait it goes against what the tactics want same as strikers i dont want the come deep to get ball goes against what the tactics want train him to beat offside trap and get forward so he will sit with the last defender ready to pounce on the crosses
Spend the time to do this and you will really see this shine

I have question about wingers. Right wing - right foot, left wing - left foot?

I have question about wingers. Right wing - right foot, left wing - left foot?
on my tweak I have right winger right foot left winger left foot because on mine they are mainly there to cross.. my strikers do most of the scoring

I don't have preferences. I play the players in their natural position, regardless of their foot ;) my wingers both go cross or cut inside, so depending on what the players likes best, he'll opt for that.

I have the 19.2 version ready (and a 424 version as well :p) will be out soon.

The roles & positionning setups are forcing players to play fast tempo & direct passes game. Setting it up to lower tempo/shorter passes serves to hinder that fact. It still plays out super fast counters with long balls :)
Ah, okey! Cheers

The tactic is now up to date to suit 19.2 more. I added the 424 version to the OP (my own tweak added to the one of rego8 on #44).
Workshop is also updated.

The Bolt version 19.2
It`s just a friendly, i`m Bournemouth :

View attachment 27578 View attachment 27577 View attachment 27576

Just like the guys who tested the beta 19.2 said on SI forum, it`s a fest of blocked crosses and long shots.
I was hoping they will do something about that, but they didn`t.
In my opinion, 19.2 it`s worse than 19.1.5 just like everybody said!

Good job with the tactic!

I'm not playing very often, but I use this tactic on my Kaiserslautern save.
My experience is that the tweaked version worked better 4 me.
Also in the first round cup match against Schalke. 2-1 over extra time