442 - The beautiful game - Demolish and Conquer any team, any place.

Next Season, pick the maximum pitch size possible. Not really only for a wider pitch teams, I used it with Tottenham and their pitch is not the largest one available.

Your using a deeper defense line or the default setting that comes with the tactic?

Using the default settings on everything atm. Have fast central defenders aswell to prevent to many one on ones with the goalkeeper.

Br Jonesy

i have some screenshots, in which folder i can find them?

Amazing tactic. I decided to try it on my 2nd season Barcelona save. Haven't lost or drawn a game yet. Beat Real Madrid 4-1 in our first meeting. My combination of Berbatov, Villa, Messi and Sturridge is deadly on striker. I generally roll Iniesta and Messi / Sturridge on the wings while Xavi, Mascherano and Fabregas play in the middle on a rotational basis. While Fabregas has yet to justify the massive price tag I paid for him I am sure he will shine once Xavi's decline begins. My Defense is increidbly solid. I have Evra on the LWB and Van Der Wiel on the RWB. Picque and a rotation player in the middle. The only reason I don't have Alves is because I sold him for 40 million to an English team.

Overall the tactic is amazing and this will be my second season of domination with Barcelona. Props!

Amazing tactic. I decided to try it on my 2nd season Barcelona save. Haven't lost or drawn a game yet. Beat Real Madrid 4-1 in our first meeting. My combination of Berbatov, Villa, Messi and Sturridge is deadly on striker. I generally roll Iniesta and Messi / Sturridge on the wings while Xavi, Mascherano and Fabregas play in the middle on a rotational basis. While Fabregas has yet to justify the massive price tag I paid for him I am sure he will shine once Xavi's decline begins. My Defense is increidbly solid. I have Evra on the LWB and Van Der Wiel on the RWB. Picque and a rotation player in the middle. The only reason I don't have Alves is because I sold him for 40 million to an English team.

Overall the tactic is amazing and this will be my second season of domination with Barcelona. Props!

Having the easy life with Barcelona are you? LOL

Paulo Henrique, Javier Pastore or Wesley Sneijder if you have the cash for them. Paulo Henrique for around 15m, Pastore is too expensive at around 40k and Sneijder you can forget about him, Inter is asking for above 100k.

What season are you playing at the moment?

---------- Post added at 11:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 PM ----------

You can get Paulo henrique in a 48 mounth deal easy.

game crashed so started new one with porto going to use your tactic and trying to get them richest team in the world!

Due to not using wingers last season I have gone with that same approach this season so I will have to wait until next season to use your tactic but do you think my squad would be good enough if I brought in some wingers.
View attachment 191194

Due to not using wingers last season I have gone with that same approach this season so I will have to wait until next season to use your tactic but do you think my squad would be good enough if I brought in some wingers.
View attachment 191194

Try it with the defensive winger option if you think that your wing backs dont offer your reassurance. If they do, go for the winger support until you have proper inside FW.

Hi

After three seasons of winning the scudetto with Roma with Sahar's tactic, it started getting boring. It was a tactic with one striker and I wanted to try one with two strikers up front. Your tactic looks very good, so I'm gonna give it a try. I have this small question: I have Neymar and Hulk up front. Should I put Hulk (left footed) on the STR or STL?

Thanks!

play him STL hes done amazing for me 48 goals in 45 games so far!
christian benitez and daniel villalva are quality poachers for his tactic

this tactic worked amazing for my porto save, first season won everything league, two domestic cups and euro cup. lost only about two games.
hulk scored over 50 falcao scored over 40
now for champions league next season!