5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Yes finish 1st . Beating Juve , Napoli and Roma away from home .
Now in CL beating Bayern 1-3 away from home . Last match home against Napoli , after 2 min a red card for me , still beating them 4-3 . Great stuff !

Brilliant, well done mate! Great season considering where you were predicted to finish!! Glad it’s working well for you, next target is to win the Champions League I guess? Haha good luck mate and well done, glad it’s going well.

Hey man ! No i forgot to edit the training individual :( But are u sure that will make them to play better ? And this tactic will work for teams like AS Roma ?
With FCSB it worked but i want just to be sure. .I told you that i will have a multiplayer save very soon so i want to be the best haha :)

It’s vital you train each player to suit the role mate. For example in my tactic I used wing backs, if the player can play “full back” very well and “wing back” not very well, it’s important to train them up to suit the tactic. Also the strikers must be Advanced Forward, if their best position is “Complete Forward” it would be must better when they are comfortable playing Advanced Forward. Train your whole team to suit the position on the tactic and I’m sure your results will improve, then hopefully you’ll be the best in multisave game! :)

Well this tactic is not for me, I think i could have done better with just using 2 min to create a tactic from the top of my head, Sorry.
bN22RBY.png

Well this tactic is not for me, I think i could have done better with just using 2 min to create a tactic from the top of my head, Sorry.
bN22RBY.png

No problem thank you for your feedback :) Sorry it's not worked for you. It's worked for lots of people, but it's a shame it's not worked for you. Hope you find one that works for you mate :)

Sorry for sounding stupid,for some reason I can’t download the tactic,are there any player instructions or do u leave them standard?if someone has already asked this I apologise and any chance u can post them if possible mate?

Sorry for sounding stupid,for some reason I can’t download the tactic,are there any player instructions or do u leave them standard?if someone has already asked this I apologise and any chance u can post them if possible mate?

Yes mate there are player instructions for every position :) Someone had to manually do the player instructions earlier in the thread, I did screenshot them all for him so have a look and hopefully the tactic works for you :) Remember to train you players to suit the relevant role. Hope it goes well for you :)

Good luck mate :) Keep me updated :)

Only got to play a little last night, but it went very well.
Outperforming with P9 W4 D3 L2 in a league we are WAY over our head in!
Our two losses were a very narrow 0-1 away from home in our first game of the season and a 0-3 reverse against River Plate who have just brought in a 34 year Edison Cavani on a free transfer and he is tearing the league up (2 goals and an assist in our loss).

Otherwise it is going better than hoped!

Only got to play a little last night, but it went very well.
Outperforming with P9 W4 D3 L2 in a league we are WAY over our head in!
Our two losses were a very narrow 0-1 away from home in our first game of the season and a 0-3 reverse against River Plate who have just brought in a 34 year Edison Cavani on a free transfer and he is tearing the league up (2 goals and an assist in our loss).

Otherwise it is going better than hoped!

Great news mate, glad to hear it's going well :) Hopefully it carries on to be going on so well! Lots of goals scored and minimal goals conceded hopefully! Haha keep me updated mate :)

What attributes you need foe cm's?

To be honest mate I've not really analysed that much in depth, always just been a case of personal preference. Man City save I prefer KDB and Gundogan more than any of the others so decided to stick with them primarily but have KDB in the attacking CM role, Gundogan in support. Same with Everton but Barkley attacking, Gueye support. Celtic had Armstrong as attacking, Scott Brown support. Mainly just decided the more defensive player in the support role. A general all round quality player would be great I'd imagine as lot of the focus for this tactic is down the centre :)

Will give this a go with orient! Anyone tested with smaller teams?

Used this tactic with Nottingham Forest. Predicted 16th finished 2nd. Great tactic. Hopefully its just as strong in the Prem now.

YES! After pulling Gateshead out of a relegation fight at the end of last season, i decided to go forward with this tactic for the new season, clear at the top of the table, scoring for fun. Definitely works for me :D

I must be blind i cant see the download link :D can anyone help me ........ I FOUND IT HAHA

YES! After pulling Gateshead out of a relegation fight at the end of last season, i decided to go forward with this tactic for the new season, clear at the top of the table, scoring for fun. Definitely works for me :D

I’m currently testing it with Tranmere! I’m about 18 games in and about 8 points ahead of Hartlepool. No signings made. Norwood and Cook 1st and 2nd top scorers in the league, goal difference about +35 (from memory, I’m in work but will check and send screenshots later). Beat Solihull 9-1 away!! Good luck to you both (except against Tranmere!!!! Haha).

Used this tactic with Nottingham Forest. Predicted 16th finished 2nd. Great tactic. Hopefully its just as strong in the Prem now.

Amazing mate, well done!!! I had a great save with them about 2 years ago, took them in to the Champions League, enjoyed being them!!! Got much of a budget second season? Best of luck mate!

Amazing mate, well done!!! I had a great save with them about 2 years ago, took them in to the Champions League, enjoyed being them!!! Got much of a budget second season? Best of luck mate!

Only 30 mill so hoping the tactic works wonders again!!!

Yes mate there are player instructions for every position :) Someone had to manually do the player instructions earlier in the thread, I did screenshot them all for him so have a look and hopefully the tactic works for you :) Remember to train you players to suit the relevant role. Hope it goes well for you :)

I have no had a chance to test it yet mate! Being at sea its a bit hard at times. Just been promoted to the SPL with my Peterhead side 3rd season so may try it for them if I get time (I have both my laptop and Tablet with FM18 with me, yes I am that addicted lol)