5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Tried this tactic out with Glasgow Rangers in 1st season, I won the quadruple of League,League cup,Scottish Cup & Europa League, So far this is easliy the best tactic I've tried for FM 18

P.S I'd post the screenshots but no Idea how lol

Amazing achievement mate, how many points ahead of Celtic :)? Haha I've got a screenshot button on my laptop which makes life easy! I'm about to carry on my Everton save, lost the league on last day of 1st season, just got over the heart ache!! Haha glad it's going well mate, good luck in the CL!

Tried this tactic out with Glasgow Rangers in 1st season, I won the quadruple of League,League cup,Scottish Cup & Europa League, So far this is easliy the best tactic I've tried for FM 18

P.S I'd post the screenshots but no Idea how lol

To do a screenshot in game, press ALT+F9.
The screenshot will save in My Documents\Sports Interactive\FM18\screenshots or something similar, unless you've changed it.

Then on the forum, click the paperclip icon, browse to the folder where your screenshot is, and it should attach it.

Hi Daniel, Just a small update from my side; I got an offer to manage Swansea City in Championship after doing very well with 3 years of promotions with my United of Manchester squad.

Plugged in the tactic, haven't lost yet! Keep saying this is the best tactic I've plugged in in 4 years!

should increase the possession of the ball, but if you set "keep ball" is automatically removed "steps before"

I've been using a tweak of this tactic on my tests that has performed better than anything else. Better enough for me to decide to start my first proper save on FMT18. It doesn't make sense to upload it has it's as simple as this:
Push the right striker to the center position.
Push the SS to the right striker position.
Copy the left striker instructions to the right striker.
If anyone is interested try it.
I had this idea because: 1-this tactic is probably the best on the forum right now, 2-everybody complains about the SS not performing well, and 3-I read somewhere someone saying this year version has a real trouble coping with 3 strikers.
It's working really well for me.
what role should the right striker play

Hi Daniel, Just a small update from my side; I got an offer to manage Swansea City in Championship after doing very well with 3 years of promotions with my United of Manchester squad.

Plugged in the tactic, haven't lost yet! Keep saying this is the best tactic I've plugged in in 4 years!

Glad to see it's still going strong mate!! Must have been tough to leave United of Manchester after so much success haha!! Glad to see you're stil enjoying it mate! A few have found success by tweaking it a bit but I've stuck to the original and still proving very successful haha :) Keep me updated mate, next target Champions League once you're promoted!!!

Move the shadow striker up to attacking forward with shoot less often instruction. Centre midfield right change to mezalla, and remove get stuck in player instruction. Centre midfield left change to Carrillo with shoot less, tackle harder, mark tight, pass short, more risky pass. Remove get stuck in, from your wingbacks as you really don’t need them to be sent off. No OI’s. Remove Be more expressive from team instruction and then you got the monster !!

Taking off get stuck in, do you mean tackle harder in terms of individuals

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using a tweak of this tactic on my tests that has performed better than anything else. Better enough for me to decide to start my first proper save on FMT18. It doesn't make sense to upload it has it's as simple as this:
Push the right striker to the center position.
Push the SS to the right striker position.
Copy the left striker instructions to the right striker.
If anyone is interested try it.
I had this idea because: 1-this tactic is probably the best on the forum right now, 2-everybody complains about the SS not performing well, and 3-I read somewhere someone saying this year version has a real trouble coping with 3 strikers.
It's working really well for me.

View attachment 75440View attachment 75439View attachment 75438
Di Martino little tweak tested ;)
Strikers scoring for fun, even i dont really like to play with 3 at top i will give this a go with different team

To do a screenshot in game, press ALT+F9.
The screenshot will save in My Documents\Sports Interactive\FM18\screenshots or something similar, unless you've changed it.

Then on the forum, click the paperclip icon, browse to the folder where your screenshot is, and it should attach it.

Thanks mate

Jesus!!!! The fact you won the SPL is amazing on its own never mind the Europa League too haha! Amazing mate well done!! Next target to win the CL? Haha! Glad to see it's working for you mate!! Keep me updated, intrigued as to how you'll do in CL!!

Got lucky in the Europa League more than a few times, had a couple of away goals victories, I'll keep you posted with any progress in champs league

View attachment 75433

Got lucky in the Europa League more than a few times, had a couple of away goals victories, I'll keep you posted with any progress in champs league

View attachment 1136848

Good luck mate! Luck or not, you won it!!! Great achievement
smile.gif

Playing a throw away save with this (needed to test some skin stuff). took over a Canadian club only 10 games ago.. they were fighting relegation... but now..

View attachment 1136859 View attachment 1136860

Appreciate the feedback mate, thank you! Would be completely out my depth with someone like that haha! Your progress with them alone tells me it must be a decent tactic because of the turnaround :)!!! Thank you mate, appreciate it! Glad to see it's working with even low standard teams :)