5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Player Instructions

Morning all,

I am sorry to request this but due to playing FMT on the ipad i am unable to download the tactic.

Can someone post Player instructions so I can complete the setup?

Cant wait to try on my new save with Wolves.

Morning all,

I am sorry to request this but due to playing FMT on the ipad i am unable to download the tactic.

Can someone post Player instructions so I can complete the setup?

Cant wait to try on my new save with Wolves.

You'll find them on post #131. I'm in the same boat as you. Tactic hasn't really worked for me though, very indifferent results. Got a game going as Forest and I'm sitting in 11th at the minute, only won 3 in my last 11 games. Don't think it's down to me playing FMT as I'm pretty sure it's the same match engine, and obviously most people are having great success with the tactic so I'm not sure what it is!

You'll find them on post #131. I'm in the same boat as you. Tactic hasn't really worked for me though, very indifferent results. Got a game going as Forest and I'm sitting in 11th at the minute, only won 3 in my last 11 games. Don't think it's down to me playing FMT as I'm pretty sure it's the same match engine, and obviously most people are having great success with the tactic so I'm not sure what it is!

I've started without the PL and won my first 2 matched. 5-1 and 2-1 so positive signs. Thanks for helping with the PI though :)

Yes I've been told the ME is the same and I got some smashing results on 17 using some full version tactics so hopefully the same can happen this time around.

Good luck with Forest

Just a wee update mate. I have started my 4th season, 1st in the top flight with Peterheed. Im up to the first game after the international break. In the league, im scoring for fun, got the most goals in the league, however, I also have the worst defence in the league. P4 W0 D2 L2. Im going to keep going tho, tactic is fully fluid.

In the Betfred Cup its a different story, finished 2nd in my group behind Dundee who I drew with and lost on penalties. In the 2nd round beat Hearts 4-2 (They are also below me in the League with 0 pts).

Hearts are up next at home in the league so hoping to start getting some points on the board and steer clear of relegation seeing as im the favourite to go down!

Has anyone tried this tactic with a lower league team? I'm Wrexham in the national league... wonder how those kind of players would cope with these instructions/tactics?

Dimartino first tweak

D6agy.png

I've been using a tweak of this tactic on my tests that has performed better than anything else. Better enough for me to decide to start my first proper save on FMT18. It doesn't make sense to upload it has it's as simple as this:
Push the right striker to the center position.
Push the SS to the right striker position.
Copy the left striker instructions to the right striker.
If anyone is interested try it.
I had this idea because: 1-this tactic is probably the best on the forum right now, 2-everybody complains about the SS not performing well, and 3-I read somewhere someone saying this year version has a real trouble coping with 3 strikers.
It's working really well for me.

Again and again fantastic.

View attachment 75394

Just a wee update mate. I have started my 4th season, 1st in the top flight with Peterheed. Im up to the first game after the international break. In the league, im scoring for fun, got the most goals in the league, however, I also have the worst defence in the league. P4 W0 D2 L2. Im going to keep going tho, tactic is fully fluid.

In the Betfred Cup its a different story, finished 2nd in my group behind Dundee who I drew with and lost on penalties. In the 2nd round beat Hearts 4-2 (They are also below me in the League with 0 pts).

Hearts are up next at home in the league so hoping to start getting some points on the board and steer clear of relegation seeing as im the favourite to go down!

Uphill task in the SPL it seems mate! Made anymore progress? Hopefully it starts picking up, you've done superb to get to where you are so far haven't you :) Keep me updated mate!

Has anyone tried this tactic with a lower league team? I'm Wrexham in the national league... wonder how those kind of players would cope with these instructions/tactics?

I have a save on the go with Tranmere mate. Works very well, Cook and Norwood both top scorers in the league and about 10 points ahead of Hartlepool after about 28 games :) Goal difference of about +50 I think. I put it on the back burner for a bit while I started my second season with Everton with the tactic :)

This tactic works wonder if you're an underdog team, isn't working as well with a clear favorite when I've tried.
Currently enjoying Leeds atm, thanks for the tactic!

Hi all, I have made a small tweak to dimartino's. I have changed passing to mixed and retained possession. This has increased the possession stats and has also reduced the number the number of offsides without reducing the attacking potency of this tactic I found my strikers were getting. The midfield duo also seem to be more involved. Hats off to you Daniel for an epic tactic to begin with.