5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Celta second place (sold everyone)

I have just finished first test season with Celta Vigo.
Finished on second place but in winter window I sold almost everyone from my first squad
without it, I think I would win easy the league.

View attachment 75380 View attachment 75379

Last edited:
Uphill task in the SPL it seems mate! Made anymore progress? Hopefully it starts picking up, you've done superb to get to where you are so far haven't you :) Keep me updated mate!

Im actually doing ok now mate, Im up to the dizzy heights or 3rd after a few good wins including a 1-0 win over Rangers at Ibrox. (Currently above them). I am 10 points clear of bottom place, still scoring for fun but also conceading a fair few too. Ill try and get a screenie or 2 when I load the game up later. Im contemplating using some of the tweaks but I think Im just going to keep it as it is for now. Got another tactic as backup, but so far not needed it. Looking promising, but also just had an interview for the mansfield job so may be moving to Englandshire soon!

Im actually doing ok now mate, Im up to the dizzy heights or 3rd after a few good wins including a 1-0 win over Rangers at Ibrox. (Currently above them). I am 10 points clear of bottom place, still scoring for fun but also conceading a fair few too. Ill try and get a screenie or 2 when I load the game up later. Im contemplating using some of the tweaks but I think Im just going to keep it as it is for now. Got another tactic as backup, but so far not needed it. Looking promising, but also just had an interview for the mansfield job so may be moving to Englandshire soon!

Great news glad to see it’s starting to pick up mate!! Won’t be long until you overtake Celtic!!! I’ve noticed there are quite a few people that have tweaked mine a bit which I’m glad to see it’s working for them! I tried one of them as I agreed with what they were saying about the Shadow Striker not being as effective as I’d liked, but it didn’t work for me, I was dropping silly points vs the likes of Southampton at home, Stoke away. This was after the season I won every competition with Man City using my original tactic, so I reverted back to it. I’m not knocking the tweaks at all though, it’s clearly working for others, just didn’t work for me. Hope it carries on well for you mate.

Well mate, I have been offered the Cardiff job, who am I to turn that down! Im trying to put a screenie up of where I was before i left but its no happening. I was 3rd anyway after pulling back from 2 down away to Celtic to draw. Hopefully it work well for me in the championship!

Well mate, I have been offered the Cardiff job, who am I to turn that down! Im trying to put a screenie up of where I was before i left but its no happening. I was 3rd anyway after pulling back from 2 down away to Celtic to draw. Hopefully it work well for me in the championship!

That’s great news, your Peterhead progress has paid off!!! Intrigued to see how you’ll go in the Championship with them! You’ll see in the comments people have used my tactic (without the tweaks) with Preston and Nottingham Forrest (from memory) and have got them both promoted, so hopefully you have the same joy! Keep me updated mate!

Hi all, I have made a small tweak to dimartino's. I have changed passing to mixed and retained possession. This has increased the possession stats and has also reduced the number the number of offsides without reducing the attacking potency of this tactic I found my strikers were getting. The midfield duo also seem to be more involved. Hats off to you Daniel for an epic tactic to begin with.

Can confirm, this tweak + DiMartino's is unstoppable. The mixed passing and retained possession means that you have the ball 10x more along with the deadly 3 up top.

so using this tactic... undefeated for 54 games as spurs. best tactic going easily. once i finish the current season im going to try it with a few others teams.

keep up the good work!

Now I'm confused what is a tweak version people talking about? and there are more than one????

link on page 30 does not work keep getting an error through there tactics screen