5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

so using this tactic... undefeated for 54 games as spurs. best tactic going easily. once i finish the current season im going to try it with a few others teams.

keep up the good work!

Great news mate glad to hear it :) Harry Kane consistenly scoring?? How you doing in league/CL? Keep it up mate glad to see it's going so well :)!

Now I'm confused what is a tweak version people talking about? and there are more than one????

A few people have used my tactic but tweaked it a little and appear to have found success which is great :) You will see in the comments my original tactic has brought a lot of success too :) Good luck with whatever tactic you choose to use :)

Something I do from 82nd min onwards. I switch to contain and select play even safer and use the shout tighten up. It help shore up the defence and i have scored a few on the counter too!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Just can't get this tactic to work, neither the original or the tweaked one. Conceding a lot of goals and i've noticed that I have more than twice as many fouls as my opponents, no matter if I play againsta League 2 team or Barcelona.

Daniel, don't know if someone asked this before. But what do you do when your assitant manager asks you about match briefing?

Thank you:)

where can you get the tweak?

In the comments somewhere mate, not sure where but probably about page 28 onwards. They seem to be working for a few other people :) I used one that others said worked, it didn't work for me as well as my original so I reverted back to it :) Good luck with whatever one you use mate :)

Thank you for sharing. I have a question please. I play with Arsenal and Mesut Ozil in SS it is not very productive. Which role could I put in place of SS without much unbalanced tactics please ???

Something I do from 82nd min onwards. I switch to contain and select play even safer and use the shout tighten up. It help shore up the defence and i have scored a few on the counter too!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Presumably this is the case when you're winning, to see the result out :)?

Just can't get this tactic to work, neither the original or the tweaked one. Conceding a lot of goals and i've noticed that I have more than twice as many fouls as my opponents, no matter if I play againsta League 2 team or Barcelona.

Not sure why that's the case mate. I've only really used my original and it's genuinely worked whatever team I've been, granted I've been good teams like City, Tottenham but it's also worked with Everton and Tranmere Rovers. One thing I noticed using the original tactic was how little goals we were conceding. Regarding the foul, may be worth taking off the "get stuck in" tactic :) Hope you can tweak it/find a tactic that suits you mate, like I say I've only really used my own tactic and it's been great so not sure what to suggest.

Daniel, don't know if someone asked this before. But what do you do when your assitant manager asks you about match briefing?

Thank you:)

Hello mate :) Not been asked that before!....I'm lazy and leave to my assistant haha! Got to earn his wages somehow!!!! :)

Thank you for sharing. I have a question please. I play with Arsenal and Mesut Ozil in SS it is not very productive. Which role could I put in place of SS without much unbalanced tactics please ???

Good question :) You will see in the comments a few people have tweaked my tactic (and found success) by moving the SS to an Advanced Foward, so the tactic turns into a 5-2-3. Me personally would change it from SS to Advanced Playmaker, which of course is Ozil's best position. This will also keep the tactic balanced! Hope it works for you mate :)

Good question :) You will see in the comments a few people have tweaked my tactic (and found success) by moving the SS to an Advanced Foward, so the tactic turns into a 5-2-3. Me personally would change it from SS to Advanced Playmaker, which of course is Ozil's best position. This will also keep the tactic balanced! Hope it works for you mate :)
advanced playmaker support or attack?

advanced playmaker support or attack?

Attack :) I used it with Spurs to test it for Christian Eriksen, last years one he was unbelievable as Shadow Striker but it's not been that great this year. I changed him to Advanced Playmaker - Attack for a bit and it seemed to improve it :)

Having big issues playing Liverpool, used both original and tweaked, 13th in the league and where knockad out from cl before group stage by sporting... Wonder why its just me, using FMT but transfered all PIs. Any more tips?

Having big issues playing Liverpool, used both original and tweaked, 13th in the league and where knockad out from cl before group stage by sporting... Wonder why its just me, using FMT but transfered all PIs. Any more tips?

Have you trained players to suit relevant positions? IE all centre backs trained to play ball playing defenders? All strikers to play Advanced Forward?

what kind of strikers are people having the best luck with?

Because of the amount of counter attacks this tactic creates, I've found fast strikers with great finishing are ideal for this! Depending on your budget, Kane and Icardi are superb for it!