5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Have you trained players to suit relevant positions? IE all centre backs trained to play ball playing defenders? All strikers to play Advanced Forward?

Its kind of early, training is ongoing but will take a while. How important is suitability? Like Wijnaldum, Henderson and all the others are good att central midfield, but they don’t have great suitability at the specific role that they are playing, will they underperform?

Its kind of early, training is ongoing but will take a while. How important is suitability? Like Wijnaldum, Henderson and all the others are good att central midfield, but they don’t have great suitability at the specific role that they are playing, will they underperform?

I personally believe it's absolutely vital. If a player is superb in the Advanced Playmaker role for eg and is asked to play generic Central Midfielder (like my tactic), it would obviously benefit him if he is trained in the Central Midfielder role. For example I'm currently trying this tactic with Man United. Just this second finished a game vs Man City and won 5-0. You can see Pogba isn't great in the Central Midfielder role but after months of training (I'm about 10 games in) he has just played superb for me. To me this tactic has great balance both attack and defence so it's vital you change the players to suit your role, not change your tactics to suit the player. Hope this helps :)

has any one got a link for dimartino tweak as link on page 30 dosent work

Great news mate glad to hear it :) Harry Kane consistenly scoring?? How you doing in league/CL? Keep it up mate glad to see it's going so well :)!

Harry kane and moussaka dembele are scoring for fun. Son as third striker is even on it too!

Edit: if I can get imgur to work then I'll upload some results for you to show off.

Last edited:
Can I share this tactic to fmturkiye.net?

SM-C7010 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

View attachment 75267View attachment 75266

Ok, as promised here is 2 screenies for you. First one is my First 6 games since taking over at Cardiff. My best win was the 2-1 win over West Brom as they are top of the league. Sunderland, the first game, were also managerless and tried to sign me too. But i believe, IRL, that the Sunderland job at the moment is like a poison challace, so turned them down for our Welsh cousins.

Second screenie is my Peterheed progress before I left. I probably could of stayed and got them into Europe, but a ground of only 3000, only 900 odd are seats thought its best to leave before the money runs out lol.

Playing with Chelsea and the performance of the shadow striker still bothering me.

Awesome tactic in the other positions tough

The tweak with 3 striker doesn't work well

Loved the 5 atb tactic last year, gonna try this out thanks

Can I share this tactic to fmturkiye.net?

SM-C7010 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Yes sure mate. The more people that can find a tactic that works the better :) Hope it works for you all on that page :)

View attachment 1137085View attachment 1137086

Ok, as promised here is 2 screenies for you. First one is my First 6 games since taking over at Cardiff. My best win was the 2-1 win over West Brom as they are top of the league. Sunderland, the first game, were also managerless and tried to sign me too. But i believe, IRL, that the Sunderland job at the moment is like a poison challace, so turned them down for our Welsh cousins.

Second screenie is my Peterheed progress before I left. I probably could of stayed and got them into Europe, but a ground of only 3000, only 900 odd are seats thought its best to leave before the money runs out lol.

Will be interesting to see how Peterhead finish without you! Superb start for Cardiff too mate, clearly looks as though it's going to be a success with Cardiff too :) Keep me updated! The PL teams will be circling soon enough haha!