5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Off to a better start now, must've just taken my players a few games to gel with it (On Touch mode on PC, since I prefer that instead of classic)

Playing with Chelsea and the performance of the shadow striker still bothering me.

Awesome tactic in the other positions tough

The tweak with 3 striker doesn't work well

Have you tried tweaking to Advanced Playmaker instead of Shadow Striker mate? I tried the tweak with Spurs/Eriksen it seemed to improve it! The three striker tweak also didn't work for me mate but glad to see it is working for others :) I'll be sticking to my original! Are you strikers scoring for fun?

Not a great start:

View attachment 1137111

Before then we were

View attachment 1137112

Off to a better start now, must've just taken my players a few games to gel with it (On Touch mode on PC, since I prefer that instead of classic)

Glad it's starting to work mate :) Is that a made up / edited team? Personally never seen anything like it so intrigued haha :) Hope it works well for you mate :) Presumably you've trained each player to suit the role in the tactic too?

Glad it's starting to work mate :) Is that a made up / edited team? Personally never seen anything like it so intrigued haha :) Hope it works well for you mate :) Presumably you've trained each player to suit the role in the tactic too?
Yeah, created a local team and I've used a few created and a few regens

Have you tried tweaking to Advanced Playmaker instead of Shadow Striker mate? I tried the tweak with Spurs/Eriksen it seemed to improve it! The three striker tweak also didn't work for me mate but glad to see it is working for others :) I'll be sticking to my original! Are you strikers scoring for fun?

What Player Instructions do you put on the Advanced Playmaker?

Get forward, Free Roam??

What Player Instructions do you put on the Advanced Playmaker?

Get forward, Free Roam??

I personally set mine up to "Attack" then PI's "Mark tigher, Move into channels, Get further forward" :)

Just finished Season 1 with Newcastle,signed 2 players a GK at the start and a wonderkid Cutrone from ac milan in jan. 1 point shy of a league title. won manager of the year, had the top goalscorer of 22 gls. very happy with this tactic and the best ive used so far. Second Season will be intresting

Just finished Season 1 with Newcastle,signed 2 players a GK at the start and a wonderkid Cutrone from ac milan in jan. 1 point shy of a league title. won manager of the year, had the top goalscorer of 22 gls. very happy with this tactic and the best ive used so far. Second Season will be intresting

Superb mate, what a season!!! You'll see from my pics the exact same happened with me on the Everton save! I lost the league on the last game of the season because I lost away vs Chelsea, was devastated haha! You're right mate, few decent signings will take you to the title I'm sure! Glad to see it's working for you mate :) Good luck in CL!

I personally believe it's absolutely vital. If a player is superb in the Advanced Playmaker role for eg and is asked to play generic Central Midfielder (like my tactic), it would obviously benefit him if he is trained in the Central Midfielder role. For example I'm currently trying this tactic with Man United. Just this second finished a game vs Man City and won 5-0. You can see Pogba isn't great in the Central Midfielder role but after months of training (I'm about 10 games in) he has just played superb for me. To me this tactic has great balance both attack and defence so it's vital you change the players to suit your role, not change your tactics to suit the player. Hope this helps :)

hmm, I must be doing something wrong, 8 games in, 2 win 2 draw 4 losses. Bought Icardi. Team not producing anything.

hmm, I must be doing something wrong, 8 games in, 2 win 2 draw 4 losses. Bought Icardi. Team not producing anything.

Sorry to hear that mate, not sure what else I can suggest. As you can see in the comments it's worked for a lot of people and it's genuinely worked everytime I've used it. Give it a bit more time mate, maybe the players need time to get used to their new roles etc. If not, I hope you find one that suits you mate :)