5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Sorry to hear that mate, not sure what else I can suggest. As you can see in the comments it's worked for a lot of people and it's genuinely worked everytime I've used it. Give it a bit more time mate, maybe the players need time to get used to their new roles etc. If not, I hope you find one that suits you mate :)

yes I will continue to struggle a bit and see. I saw some good things in one of the two wins, it was 5-2 against arsenal. if there is anyone else playing the reds, a lineup would be interesting!

Good start mate :) Battered City didn't you haha! Hope it carries on well mate. Where are you playing their wide / attacking players? Mane Salah Couthino Firminho? Intrigued to see what others are doing with them :)
Salah & Firmino like strikers, Mane & Cou like advanced playmakers (I've changed role from "ss" to "ap", working better for me)

Hi
this tactic is great. at first, I used the original but I couldn't get the SS to perform so I used the Dimartino tweak which is great.
one question I have is which PPM can help this tactic to be better?

Many thanks

Original. Only thing i've changed is the role of AM from "SS" to "AP"

What PI’s does your AP have mate? I’ve recently tweaked it a bit and Mata/Mkit have started scoring a few on my Man United save, just intrigued to see what others are doing with this problematic role. Hoping to find a tweak with PI’s that make them perform very well. Let me know please :)

Hi
this tactic is great. at first, I used the original but I couldn't get the SS to perform so I used the Dimartino tweak which is great.
one question I have is which PPM can help this tactic to be better?

Many thanks

Glad it works mate, whether the original or tweaked version. The more people that are having success the better! Sorry what do you mean PPM stand for? :)

Benevento, a team in Serie A, presumably one of favourites to get relegated :) Superb start mate, keep me updated :) Glad the tactic is working for you!! You'll be overtaking Juventus in no time haha!

ye had a bad patch but the 8 teams i lost too 5 are like the best teams in italy

https://i.gyazo.com/12a1187006014cc86d180ca8b818bbf4.png

just finished season

https://i.gyazo.com/41dda04492ee2ee0199466249375c15a.png

amazing tactic to get a team like that too were they finished bad thing is as tv money is poor budget is 5m so will have to do some deals to imporve i think

Hey Daniel, its me again.

Been playing Swansea after I got fired from FC United of Manchester because I wanted to upgrade the stadium and they won't do it.

Took over Swansea in Championship after that and they were sitting on 4th place on november 26.
See the attachments!

InF***ingSane season, haven't lost since I came and still have the FA Cup Final against Manchester United ahead of me!
View attachment 75177View attachment 75176View attachment 75175

Wow wouldn’t have expected that much to be honest, decent that! Could get some decent players in with that. I’m intrigued by what others do – when you buy a player do you pay about a third up front then the balance two thirds in instalments to save paying all in one go therefore leaving you with funds to buy others? Works a treat for me doing that! Keep me updated mate!!

Well finished the season with Forest and the tactic didn't let me down. After losing my first game away at Everton 4v1 i wasn't confident of a great season but stuck with it and finished 5th. Cummings and Brereton were my top scorers. Could have even pinched a champions league place on last day of season but wasn't to be. Also reached final of league cup, lost to West Ham 1v0 and lost to Chelsea in semi final of fa cup. Cant even say i signed any really decent players either. Got cathcart and tom cairney in and James Wilson. Bought Jedvaj in in Jan. Cant wait for europa league football and 70 mill to spend. Great Great tactic!!!!!!

PPM stands for Player Preferred Moves

Ah I see, thank you. So is that the same as on the Player Instructions screen? (I’m at work at the mo, laptop at home so can’t check). I personally set my Advaced Playmaker up to "Attack" then PI's "Mark tigher, Move into channels, Get further forward" :)

ye had a bad patch but the 8 teams i lost too 5 are like the best teams in italy

https://i.gyazo.com/12a1187006014cc86d180ca8b818bbf4.png

just finished season

https://i.gyazo.com/41dda04492ee2ee0199466249375c15a.png

amazing tactic to get a team like that too were they finished bad thing is as tv money is poor budget is 5m so will have to do some deals to imporve i think

Amazing mate! Would never expect Benevento to finish so high first season!! I guess you would have been happy with that before the season had started? Shame about the budget being so small. Maybe some decent freebies available! Glad to see it’s worked for you mate. A lot of people have started using a tweaked version of my tactic but I’m glad to see the original working so well!! Keep me updated with progress mate.

Hey Daniel, its me again.

Been playing Swansea after I got fired from FC United of Manchester because I wanted to upgrade the stadium and they won't do it.

Took over Swansea in Championship after that and they were sitting on 4th place on november 26.
See the attachments!

InF***ingSane season, haven't lost since I came and still have the FA Cup Final against Manchester United ahead of me!
View attachment 1137175View attachment 1137176View attachment 1137177

Thanks for the update mate! The United of Manchester story of yours has been one of my favourites so far, it’s a shame they got rid of you after what you achieved!! But great news about Swansea, what a turnaround of fortunes!! Back in the PL where you belong!! What’s your budget mate? Need to sign many players you think? So nice to hear feedback like this, knowing it’s worked so well!! Good luck mate, you’ll be in the CL in no time!!! Haha, do you qualify for Europe for simply getting to the FA Cup final? If not, you’ll just have to beat Man United won’t you!! Haha!

Well finished the season with Forest and the tactic didn't let me down. After losing my first game away at Everton 4v1 i wasn't confident of a great season but stuck with it and finished 5th. Cummings and Brereton were my top scorers. Could have even pinched a champions league place on last day of season but wasn't to be. Also reached final of league cup, lost to West Ham 1v0 and lost to Chelsea in semi final of fa cup. Cant even say i signed any really decent players either. Got cathcart and tom cairney in and James Wilson. Bought Jedvaj in in Jan. Cant wait for europa league football and 70 mill to spend. Great Great tactic!!!!!!

Jedvaj, what a superb signing!!! Qualifying for the CL would have been the icing on the cake wouldn’t it!! Suppose you’ve got to walk before you can run, great that you at least got Europa League!! Genuinely is great hearing feedback like this to know that the tactic is working! Planning any big signings with the new budget mate? Or working on the depth seeing as you’re in Europe now?

Jedvaj, what a superb signing!!! Qualifying for the CL would have been the icing on the cake wouldn’t it!! Suppose you’ve got to walk before you can run, great that you at least got Europa League!! Genuinely is great hearing feedback like this to know that the tactic is working! Planning any big signings with the new budget mate? Or working on the depth seeing as you’re in Europe now?

Still can't really attract the big names so after some decent youth prospects and a few seasoned pro's. Champions league would have been fantastic put finishing above Arsenal and Chelsea isn't too bad either!!

Still can't really attract the big names so after some decent youth prospects and a few seasoned pro's. Champions league would have been fantastic put finishing above Arsenal and Chelsea isn't too bad either!!

If the young stars like Jedvaj are happy to go to you that’s more than good enough I think!! Delighted with your progress mate hope it carries on!! Spot on too, mid table would have been a decent first season in PL but that’s a superb achievement!! Delighted with that!

Hey you all.

Would you say that the dimartino is the best version of the tactic? And should I make it with the denners tweak? If yes, where can I find the denners tweak?

Cheers guys

What PI’s does your AP have mate? I’ve recently tweaked it a bit and Mata/Mkit have started scoring a few on my Man United save, just intrigued to see what others are doing with this problematic role. Hoping to find a tweak with PI’s that make them perform very well. Let me know please :)
I'm decide to change from AP to AM, player hase more influence on the game, more chances created and most importatnt more goals scored. With AM on attack just beat Man Utd 4:1, Bayern M. 4:2, Barcelona 1:0 and Chelsea 3:1. On these games my AM scored 4 goals and have 9 asists. Train him for "trequartista" with PPMs: play 1-2 and gets forward whenever possible.View attachment 75152View attachment 75151