5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Won everything last year, Lewandowski 50 goals and 25 assists.

Jesus, amazing! Would imagine he’d be great in this tactic, I’ve not tried it with them yet. Is he injured or did you fancy a newer model? Haha! I fancy trying it with them!

@DanielKing97

I guess i made it.

Did my own tweak and worked very well for me. Off course I'm playing with Chelsea now (my first fm18 save) but the performance is awesome now. Much better than before.

And Hazard average is above 8 now, when he was a shadow striker his average was under 7.

MC(E) -- took out the risk passes - (more defensive midfield usually don't have good passes skill) Kante performing better without erros in risk passes.

MC (D) -- took out the driblle more often and put the opposite Less Drible (I want more passes here and surprise appears on the attack) Fabregas score more goals now.

PL(E) and PL(D) -- Advanced Forwards -- Took out the risk passes on both AF players and copy the rest of the Player Instructions of the PL(e) to the PL(D) like Tight Marking and Agressive Tackle.

And the more important tweak is put Hazard as a Deep Lying Forward PL(C) on this tactics...yes now it was a 5-2-3, but without 3 AF in front, with 2 AFs on right and left side and the player who is supposed to be your AMC you have to put in the PL(C) positicion as a Deep Lying Forward.

Insctructions for PL(C) -- Agressive tackle, Tight Marking, Shooting less.

Hazard is scoring for fun and making assists too now. Very fun to watch the game and all your players participate.

View attachment 1137214View attachment 1137215View attachment 1137216

can you upload please

Great tactic for offensive power, I have been using this tactic along with TFF's demolisher which is more defensive. But for the games where I have needed to score goals I can rely on this one. Half way into 2nd season and remaining undefeated with De gea in the goal, I cant find the statistics for penalty saves but he has 100% clean sheet on penalties!
View attachment 1137245 View attachment 1137246 View attachment 1137247 View attachment 1137251 View attachment 1137252 View attachment 1137253

Some great results mate :) Did you win the league? How did you do in the Champions League Final? I'm currently using it with United too, going very well :)

I've been trying to tweak the tactic to be more stable defensive. So far the results have been very promising. I'll continue to tweak it as the season progresses.

I've been trying to tweak the tactic to be more stable defensive. So far the results have been very promising. I'll continue to tweak it as the season progresses.

Wow seems like you've made some great changes!! Is this the Man City save quite a few season in? Looks a brilliant tweak mate :)

Some great results mate :) Did you win the league? How did you do in the Champions League Final? I'm currently using it with United too, going very well :)

1st season I started by losing supercup then won everything else, 5-3-2 such as this tactic works very well for me when facing teams that falls back into defending. Lukaku got 2nd best world player of the year and 2nd place for ballon'd'or. Now after signing Dybala the offence is savage!

1st season I started by losing supercup then won everything else, 5-3-2 such as this tactic works very well for me when facing teams that falls back into defending. Lukaku got 2nd best world player of the year and 2nd place for ballon'd'or. Now after signing Dybala the offence is savage!

Agree, Lukaku was superb for me too :)!!! What position are you playing Dybala? I've just signed him second season too haha! Also signed Goretzka on a free, Sidibe RWB, Tierney LWB so looking forward to this second season :)

Agree, Lukaku was superb for me too :)!!! What position are you playing Dybala? I've just signed him second season too haha! Also signed Goretzka on a free, Sidibe RWB, Tierney LWB so looking forward to this second season :)

Dybala fits the Right attacking role with Lukaku/Rashford on the left, Mhkitaryan as the shadowstriker and trained Rashford to fit into that role as well. I bought Dele alli for a crazy amount but he is superb next to Pogba=) I generally try to put left footed players in right side positions and vice versa, seems to work the best. Signed Hernandez for LWB from Real madrid after i sold Martial and Herrera, but he is quite expensive although potentially one of the best LWB

Last edited:
Earlier on in this thread I posted screenshots winning the Scottish Premier League with Partick Thistle.

Here's my second try. Scottish Premier League, League Cup and Scottish Cup treble with Motherwell. First season, no transfers in.

View attachment 75022
View attachment 75021

Amazing results, possibly too good.

Dybala fits the Right attacking role with Lukaku/Rashford on the left, Mhkitaryan as the shadowstriker and trained Rashford to fit into that role as well. I bought Dele alli for a crazy amount but he is superb next to Pogba=) I generally try to put left footed players in right side positions and vice versa, seems to work the best. Signed Hernandez for LWB from Real madrid after i sold Martial and Herrera, but he is quite expensive although potentially one of the best LWB

Dele Alli would be a great signing, one of my favourite players :) Is Alli the support or attack? I signed Van De Beek (Ajax) and Arthur (Gremio) first season as long term replacements for Matic, will be playing them both a lot more this season :) I've just checked our Theo Hernandez on mine, he's just signed for Lazio for £3.8m!!!! Hope he does well for you :) I have Lukaku, Icardi, Rashford, Martial as Advanced Forwards so may need to get rid of one haha :) Hope Dybala has a great season for you mate, keep me updated :)

Earlier on in this thread I posted screenshots winning the Scottish Premier League with Partick Thistle.

Here's my second try. Scottish Premier League, League Cup and Scottish Cup treble with Motherwell. First season, no transfers in.

View attachment 1137340
View attachment 1137341

Amazing results, possibly too good.

I remember the Partick Thistle save mate!! Amazing this!! If anyone finishes above Celtic in Scotland they've obviously done well haha! Are you carrying on with them mate or trying elsewhere? Superb progress mate, glad it's working for you :)

I am getting loads of injuries with this tactic, think it's because of it's high intensity? Any tips on how I can reduce them?

Still using the dimartino tweak with the "Can only sign free agents"-save with Preston.

Finished the season and won the Premier League!

View attachment 75005

Thanks to DanielKing97 for this amazing tactic, and dimartino for the tweak that took my mediocre Preston-team from underdog to champions.

Origi has been instrumental and is considered an Elite Striker by now. Have rejected bids up to £98 millions for him, this has easily been the best Bosman-signing I have made so far.

View attachment 75004

Even Ragnar Klavan is still going strong at 35 years old, only missing 5 matches due to injury (after playing every minute in PL last season). A good example of a player who really should'nt be good enough to be a central player for a winning team (at that age).

View attachment 75003

James Wilson is also an overachiever because of this tactic and tweak:

View attachment 75002

Again, thanks!

Oh- and this is also achieved while playing Europe League.

Last edited:
Still using the dimartino tweak with the "Can only sign free agents"-save with Preston.

Finished the season and won the Premier League!

View attachment 1137363

Thanks to DanielKing97 for this amazing tactic, and dimartino for the tweak that took my mediocre Preston-team from underdog to champions.

Origi has been instrumental and is considered an Elite Striker by now. Have rejected bids up to £98 millions for him, this has easily been the best Bosman-signing I have made so far.

View attachment 1137364

Even Ragnar Klavan is still going strong at 35 years old, only missing 5 matches due to injury (after playing every minute in PL last season). A good example of a player who really should'nt be good enough to be a central player for a winning team (at that age).

View attachment 1137366

James Wilson is also an overachiever because of this tactic and tweak:

View attachment 1137367

Again, thanks!

only dimartino tweak and what did you do for match training etc well done with preston

Back