5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Dele Alli would be a great signing, one of my favourite players :) Is Alli the support or attack? I signed Van De Beek (Ajax) and Arthur (Gremio) first season as long term replacements for Matic, will be playing them both a lot more this season :) I've just checked our Theo Hernandez on mine, he's just signed for Lazio for £3.8m!!!! Hope he does well for you :) I have Lukaku, Icardi, Rashford, Martial as Advanced Forwards so may need to get rid of one haha :) Hope Dybala has a great season for you mate, keep me updated :)

I signed Dybala in januari window 2nd season but he still managed to end up 2nd goalscorer in premier league, 21 games/17 goals and 12 assists. Wow 3.8! Thats a bargain, I had to pay Real almost 80m €, Lukaku is started to fall off for me after I signed Dybala so maybe should look for a more supporting creative attacker.

View attachment 74956

Here's my tweak. I had to make more tweaks than expected when playing with Twente, thereof the slight delay. I'm not saying this one is better than the one in the OP but i'm experiencing less conceded goals with this tweak.

Training - Def. Positioning
OI - Assistant

View attachment 74949

Manchester City | Predicted 1st

View attachment 74950

Twente | Predicted 10th

View attachment 74955
View attachment 74954

Hammarby | Predicted 7th

View attachment 74953
View attachment 74952View attachment 74951

View attachment 1137418

Here's my tweak. I had to make more tweaks than expected when playing with Twente, thereof the slight delay. I'm not saying this one is better than the one in the OP but i'm experiencing less conceded goals with this tweak.

Training - Def. Positioning
OI - Assistant

View attachment 1137426

Manchester City | Predicted 1st

View attachment 1137424

Twente | Predicted 10th

View attachment 1137419
View attachment 1137420

Hammarby | Predicted 7th

View attachment 1137421
View attachment 1137422View attachment 1137423

4 matches 4 wins 17-2 :) so far so good

Piacenza (me) Serie C
Lazio Serie A

Italian Cup

lazpia.png

I am getting loads of injuries with this tactic, think it's because of it's high intensity? Any tips on how I can reduce them?

I've witnessed this too mate. But the intensity is a vital part of the tactic!! So with that in mind I've always built a team with depth, therefore if any injuries occur it's been easy to replace them temporarily :)

Still using the dimartino tweak with the "Can only sign free agents"-save with Preston.

Finished the season and won the Premier League!

View attachment 1137363

Thanks to DanielKing97 for this amazing tactic, and dimartino for the tweak that took my mediocre Preston-team from underdog to champions.

Origi has been instrumental and is considered an Elite Striker by now. Have rejected bids up to £98 millions for him, this has easily been the best Bosman-signing I have made so far.

View attachment 1137364

Even Ragnar Klavan is still going strong at 35 years old, only missing 5 matches due to injury (after playing every minute in PL last season). A good example of a player who really should'nt be good enough to be a central player for a winning team (at that age).

View attachment 1137366

James Wilson is also an overachiever because of this tactic and tweak:

View attachment 1137367

Again, thanks!

Oh- and this is also achieved while playing Europe League.

Unbelievable achievement mate, one of my favourite careers this!! Glad my tactic has participated, next step winning the CL!! Haha!!

I do not play with big teams I will test this with Moyola Park who are in the 3rd tier of NI Predicted 9th, in FM2015 I took this team from worst team in 2nd tier of NI to the champions League group stages.

All my players are non contract I have no money, the best players in the team are Wingers I cant use will need a lot of transfers pre season also lost my best striker to a bigger team for free.

Wish me luck. I will keep you updated

Intrigued to see how this one goes mate!! Keep me updated and good luck!!!

At the moment I have gone back to Peterheed game, going to try win it myself!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Good luck mate!! Really enjoyed the Peterhead story!! Glad Cardiff also worked, another great story!!!

Amazing tactic!!! My Wimbledon still unbeaten, we are second place in table, behind us only Peterborough. Cheers

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Glad to hear it mate :) What position were you predicted? Keep it up and keep me updated :)

No matter what I do, I just can not get the tactics to work with man utd

I'm not sure what you've done wrong mate. I'm currently trying with them and won everything 1st season, 2nd season won everything bar Carabao Cup! Have you trained every player to suit the roles? IE all centre backs to play Ball Player Defender? If you have I'm not sure what to suggest mate, as I say it's worked for me for them so had no reason to change.

Undecided, either going to carry on with Motherwell and see if they can make the Champions League group, or see if I can win the league with Dundee or Hamilton.

If I can win the league with Hamilton, I'm declaring your tactic a game breaker :D

Haha sounds good mate.....well do you like a challenge?! Haha, what did you decide on?

I'm struggling with the consistency of this tactic as well, Some games i dominate and play some great football and win, others i dominate but get beat 3/4-0, playing as Newcastle 2nd season, won title 1st season with different tactic, got off to a great start beating man utd 4-0 in community shield, however i've conceded10 goals in 3 games? Any advice

I've personally not felt the need to tweak the tactic just yet mate as it's working well for me whatever team I go :) You will see in the comments a few people have tweaked my tactic to improve it and seem to have had successful results. I can't recommend anything as I only recommend anything I've personally tried and tested. Good luck whatever one you decide to use mate, keep me updated :)

First of all, I'm doing very fine with Fulham in my 4th season so far. Although the good results, I'm having some problems defensively, and in some games when i dont achieve to score, i lose the game due to some bad defending. Anyone who have had, som luck with some defensive tweaks?

Second of all - do anyone think of anyone PPI's, which are better than others, regarding the different roles?

A few people have had similar problems mate. Have a look through the comments, a few people have tweaked my tactic a bit and seem to have had some joy. I've not had to use any tweaks just yet as my original is still working well. Good luck on whatever one you use mate, keep me updated on your progress :)

Back