5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

only dimartino tweak and what did you do for match training etc well done with preston
Only dimartino tweak, yes.

Match training:
General: Balanced, average.
Scheduling: two notches to the right. (rest after match)
Match Prep: Attacking movement. Started with "Defensive positioning", but after a few bad results I changed to att movement with better results.

I do not play with big teams I will test this with Moyola Park who are in the 3rd tier of NI Predicted 9th, in FM2015 I took this team from worst team in 2nd tier of NI to the champions League group stages.

All my players are non contract I have no money, the best players in the team are Wingers I cant use will need a lot of transfers pre season also lost my best striker to a bigger team for free.

Wish me luck. I will keep you updated

Match training:
Match Prep: Attacking movement. Started with "Defensive positioning", but after a few bad results I changed to att movement with better results.

awesome mate thankyou

Match training:

SENT YOU A PM MATE

Nightmare with Liverpool, just can’t find consistent results. I don’t wish to complain, I’m just so confused, how can the same tactic perform so different for me. Games played 30, wins 50% draw 23% loss 27%. Goal difference +5. Best striker Mauro Icardi, 0,7 goals/90min. Best AMC Coutinho 0,34 goals/90min. What would you guys do? How to lineup? Tips appreciated :)

Nightmare with Liverpool, just can’t find consistent results. I don’t wish to complain, I’m just so confused, how can the same tactic perform so different for me. Games played 30, wins 50% draw 23% loss 27%. Goal difference +5. Best striker Mauro Icardi, 0,7 goals/90min. Best AMC Coutinho 0,34 goals/90min. What would you guys do? How to lineup? Tips appreciated :)

pm you

Ok, I have finished the season at Cardiff, here are the results.
View attachment 74993View attachment 74992View attachment 74991
As you can see, I won promotion to the PL. Board expectations was mid table when I took over.
View attachment 74990
When I took over, Cardiff were 19th in the league, so to finish runners was was, shall we say, an amazing achievement. Not bad for an unknown Semi-pro footballer from Scotland.
View attachment 74989
As for Peterheed, well, needless to say they are missing me. Sitting 3rd bottom with 3 games to go and a very real danger of going down.

So where do I go from here? Do I carry on forward with Cardiff and see how I get on, or do I go back to my Peterheed save and see how I go with them?

I have used the main Tactic in the opening page, no tweaks. Could do with something to help shore up the defence and stop yellow/red cards, but overall, its been an amazing journey.

No matter what I do, I just can not get the tactics to work with man utd

I remember the Partick Thistle save mate!! Amazing this!! If anyone finishes above Celtic in Scotland they've obviously done well haha! Are you carrying on with them mate or trying elsewhere? Superb progress mate, glad it's working for you :)

Undecided, either going to carry on with Motherwell and see if they can make the Champions League group, or see if I can win the league with Dundee or Hamilton.

If I can win the league with Hamilton, I'm declaring your tactic a game breaker :D

di martino + treath tweak

dkingtac.png

Undecided, either going to carry on with Motherwell and see if they can make the Champions League group, or see if I can win the league with Dundee or Hamilton.

If I can win the league with Hamilton, I'm declaring your tactic a game breaker :D
At the moment I have gone back to Peterheed game, going to try win it myself!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Amazing tactic!!! My Wimbledon still unbeaten, we are second place in table, behind us only Peterborough. Cheers

Wysłane z mojego ALE-L21 przy użyciu Tapatalka

I'm struggling with the consistency of this tactic as well, Some games i dominate and play some great football and win, others i dominate but get beat 3/4-0, playing as Newcastle 2nd season, won title 1st season with different tactic, got off to a great start beating man utd 4-0 in community shield, however i've conceded10 goals in 3 games? Any advice

First of all, I'm doing very fine with Fulham in my 4th season so far. Although the good results, I'm having some problems defensively, and in some games when i dont achieve to score, i lose the game due to some bad defending. Anyone who have had, som luck with some defensive tweaks?

Second of all - do anyone think of anyone PPI's, which are better than others, regarding the different roles?

Back