5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

I signed Dybala in januari window 2nd season but he still managed to end up 2nd goalscorer in premier league, 21 games/17 goals and 12 assists. Wow 3.8! Thats a bargain, I had to pay Real almost 80m €, Lukaku is started to fall off for me after I signed Dybala so maybe should look for a more supporting creative attacker.

I also got Dybala in, end of first season and he has been unbelievable second season!! Him and Lukaku both scored 40+!!!!! I've decided to get rid of both Rashford and Martial, so I'm left with Dybala, Lukaku, Icard to pick from :) I won every competition first season, then second season I won everything again except Carabao Cup (which I don't really care about)!! Keep me updated with your progress mate :)

Have used this tactic with Cardiff City, won the Championship by a country mile in my 1st season, finished 5th in the Prem the next season, winning the F.A cup too, and am currently midway through my 3rd season sat 7 points clear at the top of the league ..... with the original tactic (switched SS to AP)

Only real issue is that my wing backs disciplinary records are atrocious, 1 gets sent off nearly every other game, and towards the end of the season, they have usually accumulated so many bookings that they get very lengthy bans. But still, the best tactic out there

So thank u Dan :) without your tactic i would currently be looking like Jonjo Shelvey, but no longer need to pull my hair out :)

Away tip

Just started with Newcastle, 2nd game Man City away, Pulled WB's back to RB and kept everything else the same
Man City 1-1
Spurs 1-4
Sheff Utd 1-4

Seems to work a treat, WB's still get forward enough to cause mischief but are back when opponents wingers attack

We are on semi final

timcup.png

Good luck mate!! Really enjoyed the Peterhead story!! Glad Cardiff also worked, another great story!!!
Thanks mate, but once again I have had my head turned by another team. Picked up where I left off with Peterheed and cemented 3rd place in the league, 5 pts off 2nd, 8 off 1st and clear of 4th by 9pts! However, all the job offers started flying in, including from my beloved Dunfermline, who were struggling a league below. However, Burnley came calling! I have always had a thing for them as my dad's side of the family are from there. They are 18th in PL so thought why not! Peterheed game still there but could not resist the challenge of the PL. I think it will be better than Cardiff.

I know, I change my mind more than woman and it's hard to keep up!

Think I’ve found the problem with FMT. The middle centre back and two wing back you are unable to set the player instruction to fully close down as the original states. Everything else you can, not sure why can’t adjust it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Think I’ve found the problem with FMT. The middle centre back and two wing back you are unable to set the player instruction to fully close down as the original states. Everything else you can, not sure why can’t adjust it

I thought about that too, not sure if it really affects, but if it does, it affects a lot! My Liverpool side is currently leading the premier division sack race with the odds 3.00 after loosing 4-1 to Burnley in round 24...

I thought about that too, not sure if it really affects, but if it does, it affects a lot! My Liverpool side is currently leading the premier division sack race with the odds 3.00 after loosing 4-1 to Burnley in round 24...

I think it effects the full backs definitely, less closing down and less tackling probably means more penetration on your wings

the fact that so many tweaks works for so many different people mean that the original tactic is Really GREAT base!
in one of my saves i changed SS to trequartista and central BPD to Defensive midfilder and its also working;), for very difficult matches i drag back WB's and adding retain possesion.
Great tactic and great thred. Thumbs Up

I find away matches against the weaker opponents the most difficult. They kinda just park the bus, counter attack me, and retain possesion, dont really know what to do in those situations. Other than that, the xSue tweak has worked wonders for me.

Haven't checked this thread for a while but most replies seem to be talking about a tweak someones made. Is this better than the original and if so what it is called? Thanks

Back