5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

View attachment 74900

Thought I'd do a season with millwall, predicted to finish 23rd using original tactic with no tweaks, I really like this tactic alot, big thumbs up from me

I'm using the original tactic with Man Utd and it's very good. All I`ve done is change the shadow striker to advanced playmaker.

View attachment 74907 View attachment 74906

View attachment 74905 View attachment 74904

View attachment 74903 View attachment 74902

Won all the competitions I've playd in. PL, CL, Fa Cup, Carabao Cup and Super Cup.

Lukaku and Rashford are beasts in front. Lukaku with 43 goals in 54 matches total, and 35 goals in 50 matches for Rashford. The same goes with assist: Lukaku: 22 and Rashford: 20.

After a while Mata plays like a god in the advanced playmaker role. 9 goals and 11 assists.

Sold Fellaini and Valencia in Januar 2018, bought Bruno Peres and Sergej M. Savic to replace them.

Experiencing very often that players get injured and gets a lot of cards. Total trough the season: 119 yellow and 12 reds. I haven't done anything with "tackle hard" in player instruction yet, but maybe it helps to change that.

When it comes to training i haven't done anything exept fit the players into right role for the tactic.

I forgot to change the "in game" language to english before my screenshots, sorry for that.

Last edited:
Seems to be working for me this time. I’ve set all players training for the positions. I’ve changed ss to ap and that seems to be working on FMT.

As Middlesbrough, won first 5 games in league with a +12 gd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So let me get this straight:

DiMartino tweak is moving Right Striker to Center, moving SS up in the position that was the right strikers. Copying Left strikers instructions to the former SS-striker, which is now the right striker. Should you change the instructions for the AF in the middle, the former right striker? When you move him to the center his only instructions are "shoot less often".

Which gives us a 3-4-3 with WBs. All 3 forwards are AF.

And then the Denners tweak is basically just changing passing to Mixed and clicking on retain possession.

Using this tweak on my rangers save dropping the Left and right wingbacks down to DR and DL keeping palyer instructions the same and changing team crossing to mixed. Match preparation set to def positioning only conceded 1goal in 8 games and scoring 27. Thanks for the tactics and tweaks

Semifinal home

copp.png

I'm looking forward for this tactic, will post results very soon. AFC Wimbledon. Cheers!

Haha sounds good mate.....well do you like a challenge?! Haha, what did you decide on?

I normally dont play multiple seasons until the game has been out a while and they've pretty much finished patching the match engine, so decided to go for another single season.

I said that if I could win the league with Hamilton Accies, I'd declare your tactic a game breaker, so:

View attachment 74816
View attachment 74815
View attachment 74814

This is first season, not transfers in.

Won the league, reached both cup finals but lost them both. 113 league goals scored, that would normally take Hamilton three seasons.

Great tactic you've put together there.

Last edited:
Ok guys took a concept of the defensive capabilities of this tactic with the attacking capabilities from the author of the 433 V tactic (credit to them for that). Fair enough, it in only one game, but this happened
View attachment 74798

Yes it is only one game, but I think there is some potential. Anyway, if anyone wants to try it and or tweak it, feel free. Tactic here 532 wb fluid V

Ok guys took a concept of the defensive capabilities of this tactic with the attacking capabilities from the author of the 433 V tactic (credit to them for that). Fair enough, it in only one game, but this happened
View attachment 1137623

Yes it is only one game, but I think there is some potential. Anyway, if anyone wants to try it and or tweak it, feel free. Tactic here 532 wb fluid V
Im wondering what skin are u using??

Back