5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

got any more results from your tweak? denners

Not yet Duggy, played 3, won 3, Goals For 12, Goals against 1 so far. I went to bed after the West Brom game. Currently at work so will play a few more matches tonight. I normally view the games with comprehensive highlights as well so they take longer to play.

Just wondering when people have changed ss to ap if they keep them on att and same instructions as ss. Only thing that i'm struggling with is that attacking midfielder, might even drop him down to mc with ap att. Probably suits my team a little better at this stage.

Just wondering when people have changed ss to ap if they keep them on att and same instructions as ss. Only thing that i'm struggling with is that attacking midfielder, might even drop him down to mc with ap att. Probably suits my team a little better at this stage.

I moved away from the SS and AP as I felt they were not influencing the game enough or being involved enough. The new tweaked tactic I have posted on the previous page utilises an AP and DLP in the CM positions and they get involved a lot more and 3 CF's

very very good tactic! i used the treath+martino tweak with werder bremen, 1st season 2nd place and dfb pokal final, 2nd season 1st place same points as bayern but better goal ratio and cl quarter finals. after all that chelsea offered me a job and i took it now i **** on everyone with morata/hazard/dybala as strikers.
the only thing is dislike is the formation itself, i just dont like 5 in the back and no wingers :/

page 1, the same tactic that everyone uses
any ideas why tactics do not work?

If you read through the thread, there have been numerous tweaks by various different people. Maybe one of those will help. You also have to give any tactic a bit of time for your players to get used to.

Hallo

I like this tactic but can't get the great results like other people do. So i have a few questions. Tried it with Barcelona, United, City and Real M

1: The shadowstriker does not perfom very well. Tried to change it to Advanced playmaker but still not satisfied?? Any ideas? And what about personal instructions??

2: What about set pieces? Have you found any great tactic for that??

3: Problem with ball possession? In almost every game i loose that category.....

4: Problem with to many cards??

Hallo

I like this tactic but can't get the great results like other people do. So i have a few questions. Tried it with Barcelona, United, City and Real M

1: The shadowstriker does not perfom very well. Tried to change it to Advanced playmaker but still not satisfied?? Any ideas? And what about personal instructions??

2: What about set pieces? Have you found any great tactic for that??

3: Problem with ball possession? In almost every game i loose that category.....

4: Problem with to many cards??
The tactic is utter **** with good teams, try a bad one and you'll see some results

The tactic is utter **** with good teams, try a bad one and you'll see some results

Probably not if you use the tweak ;)

Really? I'd have to disagree. Currently half way through 3rd season. Also tried with Spurs and Man City, others tried with Liverpool and worked. Sorry to see it's not worked for you, hope you find one that does :) As Jeffdekker says, a few have tweaked my original and have had joy, may be worth trying them mate :)

Are you using the standard tactic with your United team or have you tweaked it a little bit?? What about the shadowstriker position. What player do you use??

AFC Wimbledon

Took charge at the later phase of competition with a mission to avoid relegation. Here are the results and, I must admit, half of my squad was out of 'coz of injuries and the other half were very very tired.

Won 5
Draw 1
Lose 2

Looking forward to next season!

View attachment 74727

Are you using the standard tactic with your United team or have you tweaked it a little bit?? What about the shadowstriker position. What player do you use??

Yes original tactic mate but changed shadow striker to Advanced Playmaker - Attack. Changed some instructions as below. First season I used Mata and Mkitharian, Mkit played better in the role than Mata!! But then second season I signed Dybala so I play him there mostly. If he's injured/banned/in need of a rest I'll bring in Goretzka/Van De Beek/Arthur :)

Yes original tactic mate but changed shadow striker to Advanced Playmaker - Attack. Changed some instructions as below. First season I used Mata and Mkitharian, Mkit played better in the role than Mata!! But then second season I signed Dybala so I play him there mostly. If he's injured/banned/in need of a rest I'll bring in Goretzka/Van De Beek/Arthur :)

Do you have good ball possession?? And do you get a lot of cards??

Do you have good ball possession?? And do you get a lot of cards??

Ball possession I must admit is not great, but 3rd season I've only lost 1 game (Carabao Cup, I played a weakened side as don't consider this competition priority) won majority and drew the rest, won 6-0 once and 7-0 three times so far, so although ball possession is not great I don't feel it's very important when I'm winning so comfortably. It may be worth tweaking the tactic if that's what you'd prefer mate. Maybe slow the tempo down and click "retain possession" as a suggestion :)? Regarding cards, yes again I agree I do get quite a lot of these, but I'd expect it as I have the "Get stuck in" tactic on. Maybe worth unclicking it and opting for "stay on feet"? :)

Back