5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Dimartino tweak

Just a little update guys :) I said earlier I'd try the Dimartino tweak to my tactic in my 4th season at United as I still felt as though the SS/AP could be improved. Incase it didn't go so well, I thought I'd try it from scratch with Spurs. Must admit I'm impressed :) Won the PL, CL and Carabao Cup :) Kane scoring for fun, Icardi scoring lots and Dolberg turning out to be a great signing :) Credit where it's due Dimartino, seems to be a great tweak, it's a thumbs up from me :)

i do little tweak of this tac and... with my Hertha i won everything in one season (media pred. 6), i beat chelsea in final CL 5:1 ;) patch 18.2 ;>

A bit afraid to update the game to 18.2 now... Can't risk ruining my save! About to start the season in the Championship after back to back promotions with Crewe, and not a single signing.

Please give us more feedback, those of you who have updated the game. Especially the people using the dimartino tweaks :-)

A bit afraid to update the game to 18.2 now... Can't risk ruining my save! About to start the season in the Championship after back to back promotions with Crewe, and not a single signing.

Please give us more feedback, those of you who have updated the game. Especially the people using the dimartino tweaks :-)

Same mate haha! First month of having the game has gone so well, loved playing it! I'm scared that if I update it and tactic not so successful I'd be looking for ages for a new one haha!

View attachment 1137999
These are my results after the update.

Using the treath+martino tactic

That's certainly encouraging mate!! Done anything special with Leicester so far? Leagues/Cupwise? Not tried with them yet? I'm completely oblivious do Treath tactic what's that mate? Just tried Dimartino tweak on my tactic and worked very well!!

That's certainly encouraging mate!! Done anything special with Leicester so far? Leagues/Cupwise? Not tried with them yet? I'm completely oblivious do Treath tactic what's that mate? Just tried Dimartino tweak on my tactic and worked very well!!

Post 453 has the tactic on

1st and 2nd season I used a completely different tactic that was really good for underdog teams and that worked for me until I had decent players
3rd season using this tactic, I won everything but the fa cup
4th season I’m currently unbeaten in the league after 24games, finished 2nd in my champions league group due to PSG!
i find using a mix of strikers and a winger that is accomplished as a striker works best for me, when playing 3 out and out strikers the creativity goes down.

No oi’s
training - balanced - average
match training - attacking movement
i do team talks

General training - balanced (high)
Match training - tactic (all season)
No OI

Has anybody found a way to make the AMC produce consistently or is 3 strikers the way to go? I don't really know what to do with Ozil :S

Back