5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

:$:$:$:$:$:$:$[QUOTE = Fraytrain; 3131753] AMC'yi sürekli üreten bir yol bulan var mı yoksa 3 forvet? Ozil ile ne yapılacağını gerçekten bilmiyorum :S[/ QUOTE]

3 strikers need tactic to work great

guys, you sure the tactic still work with patch .2 ?
Having trouble since the new patch with Antalyaspor

Imo it's too early to say that it doesn't work for you. However you can try and tweak it a bit. If you don't have the time or you just want to plug and play try the one on page 46. It seems that it's working for almost everybody. Personally I'll try it a bit later and see how it goes for me.

thanks mate.
thing is, i was on 5 wins in a row before the patch, and this morning i played after DL the new patch, 2 losts.
I'll be a bit more patient you're right!

Which tactic?

I manage Lazio, which tactic do I have to use right now?

guys, you sure the tactic still work with patch .2 ?
Having trouble since the new patch with Antalyaspor

dostum taktik çalışıyor ....yalnız oyuncu bireysel talimatları kesin yap ve taktiğe biraz sabr et sonrası süper .benim kadro *** iyi değil sene 2019 brighton 11 hafta 9g 2 m ve çok iyi gidiyorum şuan.güncellemeden sonra daha ii oldu

LAZİO

Uğur hangi taktiği kullanmak lazım bir sürü tweak var karar veremedim Lazio yu yönetiyorum ?

I've just had a look at the Treath+martino tweak and i can't see any difference between that and the original Martino tweak?

Am i being blind or is there no difference between the 2?

Uğur hangi taktiği kullanmak lazım bir sürü tweak var karar veremedim Lazio yu yönetiyorum ?

Tactics on page 1

sadece forvet 3 kişilik
sadece forvet 3 kişiliksadece forvet 3 kişilik

Thought I would leave a little comment, this tactic is brilliant - struggled this year to make any work with wealdstone in NLS. Started a new game, and this works really really well.

So, thanks (H)

Which version of the tactic?

Since I updated the game I have played two games. One win, one loss. Difficult to determine if the tactic is still good when the team clearly is not good enough for the Championship.

Back