5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Has anyone tried changing the left and right striker to False 9's and keeping one AF? Going to try it now, putting my best and most explosive striker upfront, will feedback.

Have you tried my little tweak for 18.2?

View attachment 74379

Still performing way better than expected (media prediction 24th), with - honestly - players who should not be able to fight for playoff or even close to it. Not a single signing since starting in League Two-

View attachment 74378

Last edited:
He tried his adjustment to face Inter. And won the match by 6-2. We will continue with the tests.

It would be a shame if this tactic did not work anymore.

Thanks to you also #allisiaa.

I feel for my English.

Last edited:
It doesn't work for me any of the settings.

Does anyone know how to go back to the previous version? Thanks

1 man down in the first half, then go on contain and score 4 goals

piacfro.png

Got 5 wins in a row now with an additional, little tweak.

This is based on the dimartino tweak, with the addition of my own tweaks. Mentality changed to "Contain", and the central striker is now a "False Nine". The two other strikers are still advanced strikers. I noticed that the central striker is not scoring as much as before the update, and I feel the results and benefits of using a False nine is promising with five solid wins in a row. Suddenly my central striker started to score plenty of goals again, even though the role does'nt suit him that well.

Version 2 of my tweaks:

View attachment 74362

Please give me feedback if you try this (or the first version) :-)

Last edited:
My tweaks on this tactic working out great for me on 18.2.

Would never have expected yet another promotion, and have gotten promoted every season since League Two without a single signing. Have probably never reached the Premier League with such lack of quality, but hats off to the youngsters who one day will be great players.

View attachment 74353

My tweaks on this tactic working out great for me on 18.2.

Would never have expected yet another promotion, and have gotten promoted every season since League Two without a single signing. Have probably never reached the Premier League with such lack of quality, but hats off to the youngsters who one day will be great players.

View attachment 1138151

It seems that your tactic is the one working for me atm. The original and dimartino tweak let the team too exposed in the back.

But what do you do when you need to secure a result? Take one striker and put one midfielder?

Currently no good answer to this. I discovered the "contain"-advantages because that was my strategy when securing a result. Don't do anything different at the moment.

Got 5 wins in a row now with an additional, little tweak.

This is based on the dimartino tweak, with the addition of my own tweaks. Mentality changed to "Contain", and the central striker is now a "False Nine". The two other strikers are still advanced strikers. I noticed that the central striker is not scoring as much as before the update, and I feel the results and benefits of using a False nine is promising with five solid wins in a row. Suddenly my central striker started to score plenty of goals again, even though the role does'nt suit him that well.

Version 2 of my tweaks:

View attachment 1138137

Please give me feedback if you try this (or the first version) :-)

what trainin u using

Balanced, average
Scheduling: Two notches to the right. Rest after match.
Match Prep: Att.movement

well.. i dont really remember who was the guy that speaking about this tactic told that it was a base to develop a new one and so i did it and of course i test it :$

not with the same Top Team or others less powerfull but starting from slums... and so i started with FC UNITED and now after 3 season i get promoted to Sky Bet League 1.. very easy indeeeeeeeeeed :wub::wub:

VANARAMA NORTH LEAGUE 2017/2018
View attachment 74320

VANARAMA 2018/2019
View attachment 74319

SKY BET LEAGUE 2
View attachment 74318

yeah i know that u could say... omg lots of gols scored and worst lots of conceded..

but if u think that i started from a league where defenders are similar to me when i play football and with the same guys gaining League 2 well... nice tactic dude!!

Back