5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

a very good solution

I still perform better than expected with my tweaks, but regret updating the game. I hate what 18.2 did with this fantastic tactic. Such a shame! The movements of the players is not as good as it was, and I can't seem to tweak that good feeling of the tactic back again.

If anyone manage to really adjust the tactic again, please let us know. Either if it is this tactic or another.

Argh. Any way to reset the game back to the last patch?

thank you for your job. I confirm that the better tactic is on page 58, #577.

I found a solution (with Blyth much lower in national vanarama). I added "PASS INTO SPACE" as in my section "5-2-3 -> 100% efficiency!". The actions are really on top, with more goals thanks to the strikes and calls from the side attackers.
View attachment 74186

Last edited:
Just finished my first season with Newcastle after changing to this tactic. Finished 4th! Amazing. Hope to keep it rolling into the champions league this season. Are people having more success with 3 strikers or with 2 strikers and an AP?

Sent from my E6683 using Tapatalk

Update on my save

Dimartino tweak delivers it for me even after update. Won League 1, now im cruising in Championship, 10 points adrift in December, threw out Swansea and Chelsea, yes, Chelsea! out of Carabao Cup. I have most of the team from when i started, with very little additions since i was promoted to Championship. I really want to get to PL to get some much needed money, monthly reports are all reporting losing money. Now Premier league is a whole kind of different beast, but the fact that i defeated Swansea and Chelsea of all teams out of CC, that fills me with hope i can at least fight bravely against relegation as i really dont want to go down if i get to PL.

Once again, DanielKing, thank you for this tactic. Dimartino, your tweak may be small, but it works tremendeously. Hats off.

Great run

Look at my run with Sunderland. premier league here we come.

Those of you with great results, using the dimartino tweak - did you start your save before or after patch 18.2 came out?

Strange that so many of us who had great success with the tactic suddenly experience poor results after the update - if the tactic still works for others..

Those of you with great results, using the dimartino tweak - did you start your save before or after patch 18.2 came out?

Strange that so many of us who had great success with the tactic suddenly experience poor results after the update - if the tactic still works for others..

After 18.2 for me, but it doesn't matter, the update is included in each save. Did you try "pass into space" ? It's better for th offensive animation ;). Personally, I removed the harder tackles to avoid penaltys and injuries. Great tactic !

Last edited:
Have not tried that tweak yet. Currently trying something completely different, but doesnt look good... Will try this tweak. You mean the one in post 733?

Can it be that the tactic is still good - but not amazing for underdogs anymore?

after mate

Back