5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Try my new tweak Allisiaa.

Seriously this tweak gave me back the joy sensation seeeing the games, really nice to see how my team play the game.

I manage FC UNITED, so guess it's good with underdogs too.

I tested hours and hours, mixed a lot of things i saw in this forum, so the tactic is bit different than DanielKing's tactic, but he is my inspiration, because his tactic gave me fun playing fm18.

Keep with Medium Centers Support and Atack for me the best combination in this fm18.

View attachment 1138642

DanielKIng-523 treath mix tweak

Patch 18.2 ?

Seriously this tweak gave me back the joy sensation seeeing the games, really nice to see how my team play the game.
Will try this if the tactic I'm trying now does'nt provide results. It's looking very promising, so might not get around to trying yours if the good results continue. Gives me the same kind of feeling as the dimartino tweak to this tactic gave me before the 18.2 patch. (I'm trying Swathe's 5-3-2 Destruction)

I did a few half season tests the other day before i started my second season. (won the league, europa league and fa cup in my first season with Everton using Dimartino tweak on 18.1.3 patch, amazing tactic, thanks to Daniel King and Dimartino, what a beast of a tactic)

Anyway i plugged in the tactics and holidayed through until 1st January each time so here you go if its helps anyone:

All tests done patch on 18.2.0.

1) Dimartino tweak with corner set up: P 19 W 13 D 2 L 4 GD 33 PTS 41 1st in table / CL Group - 1st with 14 PTS

2) 3-4-3 Great Entertainer: P 18 W 13 D 2 L 3 GD 32 PTS 41 1st in table / CL Group - 1st with 13 PTS

3) Pav Betablockers 3-4-3: P 19 W 12 D 3 L 4 GD 29 PTS 39 1st in table / CL Group - 1st with 14 PTS

4) Merry Xmas Skeletor: P 18 W 11 D 3 L 4 GD 25 PTS 36 3rd in table / CL Group - 1st with 18 PTS

5) The Power Of 4222: P 19 W 13 D 4 L 2 GD 26 PTS 43 1st in table / CL Group - 1st with 16 PTS

6) Swathes 5-3-2 Destruction: P 18 W 14 D 3 L 1 GD 35 PTS 45 1st in table / CL Group - 1st with 16 PTS

So looking at it Swathes is marginally the best for the 5-2-3 formation (Swathes title is wrong, it's 5-2-3)
Although Power of 4222 also looks good if you want a new formation with wingers but most performed well

I'll also add that i bought Belotti before the tests and he absolutely destroyed it in all the tests apart from Power of 4222 where he was less effective

Hope this helps anyone who is interested

I did a few half season tests the other day before i started my second season. (won the league, europa league and fa cup in my first season with Everton using Dimartino tweak on 18.1.3 patch, amazing tactic, thanks to Daniel King and Dimartino, what a beast of a tactic)

Anyway i plugged in the tactics and holidayed through until 1st January each time so here you go if its helps anyone:

All tests done patch on 18.2.0.

1) Dimartino tweak with corner set up: P 19 W 13 D 2 L 4 GD 33 PTS 41 1st in table / CL Group - 1st with 14 PTS

2) 3-4-3 Great Entertainer: P 18 W 13 D 2 L 3 GD 32 PTS 41 1st in table / CL Group - 1st with 13 PTS

3) Pav Betablockers 3-4-3: P 19 W 12 D 3 L 4 GD 29 PTS 39 1st in table / CL Group - 1st with 14 PTS

4) Merry Xmas Skeletor: P 18 W 11 D 3 L 4 GD 25 PTS 36 3rd in table / CL Group - 1st with 18 PTS

5) The Power Of 4222: P 19 W 13 D 4 L 2 GD 26 PTS 43 1st in table / CL Group - 1st with 16 PTS

6) Swathes 5-3-2 Destruction: P 18 W 14 D 3 L 1 GD 35 PTS 45 1st in table / CL Group - 1st with 16 PTS

So looking at it Swathes is marginally the best for the 5-2-3 formation (Swathes title is wrong, it's 5-2-3)
Although Power of 4222 also looks good if you want a new formation with wingers but most performed well

I'll also add that i bought Belotti before the tests and he absolutely destroyed it in all the tests apart from Power of 4222 where he was less effective

Hope this helps anyone who is interested

Thank you for the testing, I have changed the title to 5-2-3 I apologise for the mistake XD
I am Swathe (to people reading) I wish you could change names here....
I'm glad you are enjoying my tactic!

Thank you for the testing, I have changed the title to 5-2-3 I apologise for the mistake XD
I am Swathe (to people reading) I wish you could change names here....
I'm glad you are enjoying my tactic!

Sorry my mistake, hello Swathe! Good tactic, well done sir

DanielKing brought us all success, and now because for some users tactics doesnt work his tactic is no longer wanted...i just came to the forum and saw some new posts, all with some 523 etc formation in the title. And im sure if i go in there, there is no mention of DanielKing. Hope im wrong tho. He deserves credit!

Im performing WAY OVER my squad's ability, patch 18.2. Im using dimartino tweak, and alissia contain tweak when my assistant manager tells me to focus on defensive positioning. I score most goals, i get a lot of it some games too, but you know what?? I dont care, as long as i win 4-3, 3-2, doesnt matter. A W is a W. I love this tactic, especially since it has no wingers in it as i never before played with them.

[QUOTE = Treath; 3133111] Evet. 18.2. [/ Alıntı]

It does not work like the old one.

vocal 5-3-2 tactics much better.my favourite vocal 5.3.2

I manage FC UNITED, so guess it's good with underdogs too.

I tested hours and hours, mixed a lot of things i saw in this forum, so the tactic is bit different than DanielKing's tactic, but he is my inspiration, because his tactic gave me fun playing fm18.

Keep with Medium Centers Support and Atack for me the best combination in this fm18.

View attachment 1138642

DanielKIng-523 treath mix tweak

Need to try this my Plymouth save goin down hill since the update no win in 11

Red Cards

Hi guys I'm having a nightmare in my 3rd season with Newcastle.... 10 red cards.. Mainly CMS and Wingbacks.. Anything I can change to improve this without damaging the tactics performance?

Cheers in advance

Wolves 3rd season - 1st season complete AFTER 18.2.

Just thought I'd give an update. Finished 2nd in 1st season in PL. Just completed 3rd season (2nd season in PL) and finished 2nd again with Wolves :) This was my first season in CL and was drawn in a very very difficult group, but finished top, unbeaten :) Got to the Semi Final of the CL!!!!! Lost vs Inter, who went on to win it. Got slightly more points than the previous season, but goal difference wasn't as good. At the start of the season I asked the board to increase the capacity (was 30,000), they agreed and are currently adding 15,000 seats :)!! So in the meantime I've moved to the Bet365 stadium. Whether that's had an impact on my season (takes away the "home advantage perhaps, not sure) I don't know :) All in all, delighted with the season, 2nd in PL and Semi Final of CL. Looking forward to 4th season now (3rd season in PL) in my 45,000 seater stadium. My last post was before the patch. This whole season was done after I'd updated. Still using my original tactic with the Dimartino tweak and will continue to do so :) Hope it's still working for everyone, I'm enjoying looking at the updates from everyone :)

Back