5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Does every body use the Di martino Tweak? what about the original - is the tweak much better, or just a bit?

Are the working on the latest patch?

assistant manager does teamtalks
training balanced and def positioning
no ois
train players in position

have won league with west ham also won champions league and euro cup
please try and let me know how you get on first time posting tactic

In my save:
- *** man does teamtalks
- training generally, I essentially adopt the assistant's advice
- no oi's
- i do train players in position

First season with Bournemouth, and plenty of important signings over both the summer and in january. Season is finished now:

2.place in Premier League (scored 116 goals)
Won Fa-cup
Won Carabao Cup.

Finally found the team training best suited for this team, which was the defensive positioning.
Dimartino tweak.

I'm on my first season with Liverpool in January. Using Dimartino tweak. Top of the league but and doing okay but for some reason this tactic is not working against big teams away from home. Lost 4-1 to ManU, 4-0 to Arsenal etc. Does anyone else have the same problem?

I'm on my first season with Liverpool in January. Using Dimartino tweak. Top of the league but and doing okay but for some reason this tactic is not working against big teams away from home. Lost 4-1 to ManU, 4-0 to Arsenal etc. Does anyone else have the same problem?

Yeah, the tactics are so bad.

was very good in the past

Jeez.. the tactic are so bad?

When patches come out and when AI starts to adapt a bit you do countermessures.

Nullyfy their strenghts by taking out their key players... i swear some peopel do not want to manage but just win for free by clicking continue... if this game was any easier a todler would win champions league.

the tactic is not bad, like all tactics you need to think and adapt as you go. keeping morale up, signing the players with the right personality etc. there is a lot to climbing the ladder to become a great manager, ctrl + alt + F4 is the easiest one.

[QUOTE = Conn; 3134897] Jeez .. taktik o kadar kötü ki?

Yamalar ortaya çıktığında ve AI biraz uyarlamaya başladığında, kontrpot mesajlarınızı veriyorsunuz.

Güçlü oyuncularını çıkarıp güçlerini çekin ... yemin ederim ki yönetmek istemeyen bazı insanlar ancak devam et düğmesini tıklatarak bedava kazanırsınız ... Bu oyun daha kolay olsaydı, yürümeye başlayan bir oyuncu şampiyonlar ligi kazanırdı.

taktik kötü değil, gittiğiniz gibi düşünmeniz ve adapte olmanız gereken tüm taktikler gibi. moral tutarak, doğru kişiliği olan oyuncuları imzalayarak vs .. Büyük bir yönetici olmak için merdivene tırmanmak için çok şey var, ctrl + alt + F4 en kolay olan. [/ QUOTE]

TOP PLAYER-NUMBER ONE TACTİCS VOCAL TACTİCS TRY AND SEE

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-20th-_ranked-1st-epl_scored-65-21-games.html

[QUOTE = Conn; 3134897] Jeez .. taktik o kadar kötü ki?

Yamalar ortaya çıktığında ve AI biraz uyarlamaya başladığında, kontrpot mesajlarınızı veriyorsunuz.

Güçlü oyuncularını çıkarıp güçlerini çekin ... yemin ederim ki yönetmek istemeyen bazı insanlar ancak devam et düğmesini tıklatarak bedava kazanırsınız ... Bu oyun daha kolay olsaydı, yürümeye başlayan bir oyuncu şampiyonlar ligi kazanırdı.

taktik kötü değil, gittiğiniz gibi düşünmeniz ve adapte olmanız gereken tüm taktikler gibi. moral tutarak, doğru kişiliği olan oyuncuları imzalayarak vs .. Büyük bir yönetici olmak için merdivene tırmanmak için çok şey var, ctrl + alt + F4 en kolay olan. [/ QUOTE]

BRİGTON VOCAL TACTİCS.

PSG 2 BRİGHTON 7-----BRİGTON 9 PSG 2--BRGTON 3 MANU 0---LEAUGE 18 MATCH 50 POİNT-----55 GOAL ;)

Jeez.. the tactic are so bad?

When patches come out and when AI starts to adapt a bit you do countermessures.

Nullyfy their strenghts by taking out their key players... i swear some peopel do not want to manage but just win for free by clicking continue... if this game was any easier a todler would win champions league.

the tactic is not bad, like all tactics you need to think and adapt as you go. keeping morale up, signing the players with the right personality etc. there is a lot to climbing the ladder to become a great manager, ctrl + alt + F4 is the easiest one.

Agreed. Tactic is very good. You cant' deny that. Just need to find a way to play against bigger teams. Thinking of dropping wing backs to full backs. Let's see if that works for the big matches.

Hi. I'm back to using the original tactic with the dimartino tweaks. Still works great.
(Turns out that the reason the tactic did'nt work as well for me after the update was because of... poor players way to young to handle the pressure of Premier League with Crewe - but that is just a matter of time)

I am currently Bournemouth in the 2017/18-season, and the results seems to drop immediately if I change my team training from the one I started with to learn the tactic.. So now I feel stuck with:

General training: Tactical, Very High
Scheduling: All the way to the left
Match Prep: Match tactics

Anyone else having this problem? What kind of team training do you guys use for the tactic? Please include what kind of a team you are, if you consider your team to be an above average team in your league, average or below average.

I actually faced the same problem, I was unbeaten with Wolves till I changed the training, Thought I was the only one facing that problem

I control a training myself, but every week I put that training which is advised by the assistant in hints in the section of trainings. Loading level always average, when a break on national-high.

for me i dont need the tweak. im using the original with Arsenal and i really like it. only 1 loss wich was unlucky. im in december in season 1 and top of the league. ive beat tottenham and chelsea away and my best game was against newcastle 7-0. ozil is doing great as a SS :)

Great tactic, used this with Leeds in the Championship and won the league in my first season. The only issue I have is I have conceded a lot of goals this season. I've been able to get away with this by outscoring the opposition in a lot of 3-2, 4-3 wins etc. but don't think this is likely in the Premiership. Has anyone had any success with any tweaks to improve the defence? I don't have the best defenders which may be part of the problem although their ratings are generally good. I am playing Touch if that makes any difference. Thanks

Great tactic, used this with Leeds in the Championship and won the league in my first season. The only issue I have is I have conceded a lot of goals this season. I've been able to get away with this by outscoring the opposition in a lot of 3-2, 4-3 wins etc. but don't think this is likely in the Premiership. Has anyone had any success with any tweaks to improve the defence? I don't have the best defenders which may be part of the problem although their ratings are generally good. I am playing Touch if that makes any difference. Thanks

Thanks for feedback mate :) I agree with you, the goals conceded is a worry. In the attached pics, I've just finished the season with Tranmere using my original tactic but Dimartino tweak (3 attackers). It's amazing for the amount of goals you'll score, but worrying regarding goals conceded. That said though, in an earlier post of mine and I used exact same tactic with Wolves, walked Championship then finished 2nd the next two seasons in PL, got to semi final of CL too. Just a case of buying some solid CB's mate. Would be intrigued to see if anyone has come up with any great defensive tweaks :)

Original with Dimartino tweak still working for me :)

Tried the original tactic with the Dimartino tweak with Liverpool. Won the PL and CL first season, all 3 strikers scoring plenty :) Can see a lot more people have uploaded their tactics that are hopefully working for everyone. This is just to give everyone a heads up that this tactic is still proving successful :)

Can you direct me to this one that your using please ???
Tried the original tactic with the Dimartino tweak with Liverpool. Won the PL and CL first season, all 3 strikers scoring plenty :) Can see a lot more people have uploaded their tactics that are hopefully working for everyone. This is just to give everyone a heads up that this tactic is still proving successful :)

Can you direct me to this one that your using please ???

It's just the tactic I've posted originally mate, but look at Dimartino's comment (Page 23 of comments, post #230). Changed the AP to another CF, but follow his simple instructions. Works a treat for Liverpool :)

It's just the tactic I've posted originally mate, but look at Dimartino's comment (Page 23 of comments, post #230). Changed the AP to another CF, but follow his simple instructions. Works a treat for Liverpool :)

upload it pal please

Back