5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Still using the original with dimartino tweak with Cheddar in the Western League at level 10. Just lost my first league game on the 30th match 20 points clear with a goal difference of +51 with 12 games to go.
Great tactic

Just thought I'd give an update. Finished 2nd in 1st season in PL. Just completed 3rd season (2nd season in PL) and finished 2nd again with Wolves :) This was my first season in CL and was drawn in a very very difficult group, but finished top, unbeaten :) Got to the Semi Final of the CL!!!!! Lost vs Inter, who went on to win it. Got slightly more points than the previous season, but goal difference wasn't as good. At the start of the season I asked the board to increase the capacity (was 30,000), they agreed and are currently adding 15,000 seats :)!! So in the meantime I've moved to the Bet365 stadium. Whether that's had an impact on my season (takes away the "home advantage perhaps, not sure) I don't know :) All in all, delighted with the season, 2nd in PL and Semi Final of CL. Looking forward to 4th season now (3rd season in PL) in my 45,000 seater stadium. My last post was before the patch. This whole season was done after I'd updated. Still using my original tactic with the Dimartino tweak and will continue to do so :) Hope it's still working for everyone, I'm enjoying looking at the updates from everyone :)

Can you upload or tell me where to find the tactic??

Dimartinos tweak page 23, post #230 :) He hasn't uploaded a tactic, just put simple instructions to change my tactic :) Great tweak!
This is by far the best tactic atm, I've tried all on this site and they are to inconsistent but with this tactic from December in my save with villa (just got promoted) I was mid table and now I'm 4 points from top in March with only 1 loss to Chelsea who were top at the time . I hope others have a good run with this tactic like I have .good job Dan and Martino

I play for Fulham. These are results of original tactics, after red line-version 18.2. Only one defeat from Liverpool when they have scored 2 goals, having struck 1 shot on goal ( Other-one victories. In my opinion tweaks aren't necessary. View attachment 73550View attachment 73549

Great tactic DanielKing97! Finished my first season with Huddersfield Town & massively over achieved. Predicted 20th & finished 7th as well as winning the FA Cup. Also named EPL manager of the year. I use the original tactic away or against bigger teams and the DiMartino tweek at home. Looking forward to testing it in Europe in my second season.

Great tactic DanielKing97! Finished my first season with Huddersfield Town & massively over achieved. Predicted 20th & finished 7th as well as winning the FA Cup. Also named EPL manager of the year. I use the original tactic away or against bigger teams and the DiMartino tweek at home. Looking forward to testing it in Europe in my second season.

Glad it's worked well for you mate :) Signed many players second season? I'm currently at the end of 4th season with Wolves with it, finished 2nd all 3 season in PL, going to be tough to try win it haha! Glad you've found success mate, good luck in Europe :)!!

Hi. I'm back to using the original tactic with the dimartino tweaks. Still works great.
(Turns out that the reason the tactic did'nt work as well for me after the update was because of... poor players way to young to handle the pressure of Premier League with Crewe - but that is just a matter of time)

I am currently Bournemouth in the 2017/18-season, and the results seems to drop immediately if I change my team training from the one I started with to learn the tactic.. So now I feel stuck with:

General training: Tactical, Very High
Scheduling: All the way to the left
Match Prep: Match tactics

Anyone else having this problem? What kind of team training do you guys use for the tactic? Please include what kind of a team you are, if you consider your team to be an above average team in your league, average or below average.

Hi, this tactic is working pretty well for me but I concede a lot of goals still, I'm Wrexham in league 2, I got to the play off final last year. Anyone have anything to recommend on tweaking the tactics? I'm thinking of changing the defenders to what role they suit the best not have them as ball playing defenders, what do you guys think?

feuerwehr tuscola

Hi. I'm back to using the original tactic with the dimartino tweaks. Still works great.
(Turns out that the reason the tactic did'nt work as well for me after the update was because of... poor players way to young to handle the pressure of Premier League with Crewe - but that is just a matter of time)

I am currently Bournemouth in the 2017/18-season, and the results seems to drop immediately if I change my team training from the one I started with to learn the tactic.. So now I feel stuck with:

General training: Tactical, Very High
Scheduling: All the way to the left
Match Prep: Match tactics

Anyone else having this problem? What kind of team training do you guys use for the tactic? Please include what kind of a team you are, if you consider your team to be an above average team in your league, average or below average.

vocal tactics very good tactics....

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/shar...-20th-_ranked-1st-epl_scored-65-21-games.html

[QUOTE = 0widowmaker0; 3134714] Ama bir başka iplik arkadaşında bir taktik tanıtımı yapmak nazik değil. [/ QUOTE]

ı am sorry but very good di martino tactics ..

di martino tactics to help :(

my tweak on this tactic

assistant manager does teamtalks
training balanced and def positioning
no ois
train players in position

have won league with west ham also won champions league and euro cup
please try and let me know how you get on first time posting tactic

Back