5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

great

Daniel, you're a king!

used this tactics and tweaked it a bit. Won the CL with AJAX in 3 seasons.

Hard part is to keep the team intact as every transfer window I get all big clubs chasing my players with offers to good to reject! But I did it!

Thanks a lot!

Daniel, you're a king!

Hard part is to keep the team intact as every transfer window I get all big clubs chasing my players with offers to good to reject! But I did it!

Thanks a lot!

Care to share your tweak?

Daniel, you're a king!

Thanks a lot!

Interesting you say that mate, I've started tonight with Ajax in hope of winning the CL like you have :) Did you make many signings or did you trust your youth? Glad to see it's worked for you mate, keep me updated! I'm hoping De Ligt/Kluivert/Dolberg/Van De Beek/Ziyech stay for many years haha :) Have many core players left you for "big fees"?

View attachment 72318
Interesting you say that mate, I've started tonight with Ajax in hope of winning the CL like you have :) Did you make many signings or did you trust your youth? Glad to see it's worked for you mate, keep me updated! I'm hoping De Ligt/Kluivert/Dolberg/Van De Beek/Ziyech stay for many years haha :) Have many core players left you for "big fees"?

Many core players left for great fees. I tried to make kluivert a striker but really didnt work out.

within the first month a new board took over and they didnt want to invest in youth but I do it anyway.

sold most of my wingers as i don't need them in this system and bought young talented players mainly from south america and holland.
After the first season I sold Dolberg for 54m (potential 72m), veltman for 17, de ligt for 34 (56), Kluivert 12 (25), onana 23 (28), neres for 21 (28), cerny for 10 and donny vd beek for 29 (50). all wanted to leave because of the clubs that offered so I build a new team.

Bought kik pierie for 2m, ogenda for 1m, lauturo martinez for 7m, caleta-car for 6m, nicolas lopez for 250k, rivaldo coetzee for 725k, jese for 5m, sayouba for 1m, carlos alena for 12m and Santiago arias for 20m

ogenda is a beast scoring 35 goals and martinez and lopez also over 30.
Alena is the master on midfield and the only miss was arias but i really needed a good rightback.

Would like to show you all the pictures but frankly i have no idea how to do that :$ trying to add a pdf but not sure if that works haha

All the best.

how do I set up players instructions to suit roles? Im new to this game. Cheers

how do I set up players instructions to suit roles? Im new to this game. Cheers

First check you're responsible for setting up individual training for first team (attached pic). Staff > Responsibilities > Training > Set up individual training for senior players > *you*.

Then train each player to suit role, for eg on attached pic I've trained Justin Kluivert to play Advanced Forward. Right click on the name > Training > Position/Role > ST(C) > Advanced Forward.

Then click the Tactics tab (left hand side of screen). Then tab near the top "Player". Click on a position on the pitch. On attached pic I've clicked Advanced Forward for eg. Change the instructions as necessary. If you're using a laptop to download the tactic, all the releveant Player Instructions will already be in place mate :) Obviously feel free to amend.

View attachment 1140653

Many core players left for great fees. I tried to make kluivert a striker but really didnt work out.

within the first month a new board took over and they didnt want to invest in youth but I do it anyway.

sold most of my wingers as i don't need them in this system and bought young talented players mainly from south america and holland.
After the first season I sold Dolberg for 54m (potential 72m), veltman for 17, de ligt for 34 (56), Kluivert 12 (25), onana 23 (28), neres for 21 (28), cerny for 10 and donny vd beek for 29 (50). all wanted to leave because of the clubs that offered so I build a new team.

Bought kik pierie for 2m, ogenda for 1m, lauturo martinez for 7m, caleta-car for 6m, nicolas lopez for 250k, rivaldo coetzee for 725k, jese for 5m, sayouba for 1m, carlos alena for 12m and Santiago arias for 20m

ogenda is a beast scoring 35 goals and martinez and lopez also over 30.
Alena is the master on midfield and the only miss was arias but i really needed a good rightback.

Would like to show you all the pictures but frankly i have no idea how to do that :$ trying to add a pdf but not sure if that works haha

All the best.
Interesting signings/sales mate! The big clubs keep offering for my key players, I just don't want them to go haha! Luckily they're contracted for about 3/4 years, hopefully they'll extend it with me. Will have a look at some of your signings :) I did try for Lautaro Martinez in January but he went to Malage instead of me :( I've agreed to sign Moise Kean at the end of the season so I'm quite looking forward to a front three of Dolberg/Kluivert/Kean :) Keep me updated with your progress mate.

Interesting signings/sales mate! The big clubs keep offering for my key players, I just don't want them to go haha! Luckily they're contracted for about 3/4 years, hopefully they'll extend it with me. Will have a look at some of your signings :) I did try for Lautaro Martinez in January but he went to Malage instead of me :( I've agreed to sign Moise Kean at the end of the season so I'm quite looking forward to a front three of Dolberg/Kluivert/Kean :) Keep me updated with your progress mate.

David neres and dolberg are unstoppable in this tactic. Go for hassan bande, make it realistic. Hes top aswell! Its quite easy ive found to keep players, everytime i asked veltman or schone to talk to someone, the player decided to stay

David neres and dolberg are unstoppable in this tactic. Go for hassan bande, make it realistic. Hes top aswell! Its quite easy ive found to keep players, everytime i asked veltman or schone to talk to someone, the player decided to stay

I agree mate, in fact the 4 strikers I've used/rotated have been superb in this tactic!! I've just scouted Bande to see what the scouts think/asking price. Haha I also keep saying no to the players/bigger clubs bids, hence a few being unhappy!! All being said though I've just played Liverpool in Euro Cup final (First season) and beat them in Extra Time. Won the treble first season. Hopefully next season I can kick on in CL :)

this tactic feels like cheating. Won the quadruple with dortmund and had ridiciulous results like this! :P
used the dimartino tweak!

Last edited:
Treath Martino weeks ago used it for the first time today and in the first pre-season game using it got 3 hat tricks, nearly 4.

Last edited:
Back