5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Feels like cheating

None of my mates believe that my results are legit.

Got promoted to spfl with morton first season winning the league by 30 points. Then beat Celtic in the final of the Scottish Cup all this on next to no money.

Into my second season with still very little money and I have qualified for Europa league proper by eliminating PSV, Olympiakos and Napoli by convincing scorelines and also Just beat lazio away 4-1. In October and sitting 2 points behind Celtic in the league.

This is with Dimartino tweak.

None of my mates believe that my results are legit.

Got promoted to spfl with morton first season winning the league by 30 points. Then beat Celtic in the final of the Scottish Cup all this on next to no money.

Into my second season with still very little money and I have qualified for Europa league proper by eliminating PSV, Olympiakos and Napoli by convincing scorelines and also Just beat lazio away 4-1. In October and sitting 2 points behind Celtic in the league.

This is with Dimartino tweak.

do you have link for dimartino tweak?
What page is it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back to Ajax with this tactic. Determined to win the champions league. Done the recent transfers. Schuurs, bande and tagliafico. Hired whole new staff because they had literally noone. Cant wait to get started and see what i can do.

This tactic is overpowered like crazy but I love it. Playing my first season with Aston Villa in the Championship and while I'm not in front of my PC right now, but I was able to win alot of matches in the FA Cup and ended up beating Man U in one of the late matches, then drawing with Chelsea in the finals and then beating them in the next match.

Chelsea is one of the better teams in the PL and my Aston Villa squad beat them 4-2 in the second stage. No squad in the Championship league should ever be able to beat Man U nor Chelsea unless it was a serious fluke.

Crazy tactic guys.

Edit: It probably goes without saying that i'm 1st place in the Championship right now.

Last edited:
Hey Daniel, I have a few questions.

If you're in a match and you're not scoring or having trouble, which instructions do you usually give your players? Do you do shouts to the whole team or just individuals? Also have you ever changed your Mentality from Standard to Attacking or maybe changed something else in your tactic depending on how the opposition is playing? I've never been really good at this and usually just leave everything as it is.

Granted I'm always winning but sometimes it's not until late in the game until I pull out some goals.

sorry but we can't download your file

In that case mate, download the original tactic then manually change the tactic yourself (it's really simple :) ).

Once you've downloaded the original tactic, have a look at Dimartino's comment with the instructions (Page 23 of comments, post #230) hope this helps :)

Hey Daniel, I have a few questions.

If you're in a match and you're not scoring or having trouble, which instructions do you usually give your players? Do you do shouts to the whole team or just individuals? Also have you ever changed your Mentality from Standard to Attacking or maybe changed something else in your tactic depending on how the opposition is playing? I've never been really good at this and usually just leave everything as it is.

Granted I'm always winning but sometimes it's not until late in the game until I pull out some goals.

I must admit mate I've NEVER used the "shout instructions" options during FM18, not once. Also never changed the mentality at all, I've literally just trusted the tactic completely :) I've had such good success with the tactic I've not felt the need to change it :) I've obviously thought about changing it during a game I'd be losing but I never do :) If you find a change that works when losing then let me know mate I'd be interested to try it for sure :)

I must admit mate I've NEVER used the "shout instructions" options during FM18, not once. Also never changed the mentality at all, I've literally just trusted the tactic completely :) I've had such good success with the tactic I've not felt the need to change it :) I've obviously thought about changing it during a game I'd be losing but I never do :) If you find a change that works when losing then let me know mate I'd be interested to try it for sure :)

LOL yep same here. I have found that with your tactic, if I change anything other than substituions I start having issues. So I just try to leave everything as is also.

LOL yep same here. I have found that with your tactic, if I change anything other than substituions I start having issues. So I just try to leave everything as is also.

Exactly mate :) I've personally had great success with it such as getting Wolves into the CL within 2 seasons so that alone gives me enough reason to trust it haha :) What team are you currently mate :)? Hope it's going well for you.

This link says its a 5-3-2 but when downloads come as a 5-2-3?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry for the confusion mate. I've changed the body of the post about an hour ago. When the thread was originally set up there were of course 2 strikers and a "number 10"/Advanced Playmaker. There was a very successful tweak from Dimartino who said about swapping the Advanced Playmaker to an Advanced Forward (his instructions are page 23 in comments / post number 230), I can't change the main name of the thread, but have changed the "title". Hope this makes sense :)

Exactly mate :) I've personally had great success with it such as getting Wolves into the CL within 2 seasons so that alone gives me enough reason to trust it haha :) What team are you currently mate :)? Hope it's going well for you.

I use Aston Villa and i'm about 30 games into my first season. I'm ranked first at the moment with the Wolves close behind. :) I've only lost twice out of 30 games and one of those losses was to those Wolves. lol :)

Back