5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

This is probably the most stable tactic out there. I always come back to this after trying other tactics. It's offensively good and doesn't leak too much, but I'm also more interested in winning the game than scoring 5-6 goal.

Hey guys, which of the 3 strikers scores more goals with you? Left, central or right?

Finished 1st season with ajax. Won league and cup double. Lost champions league final 1-0 to man utd. Given 25mill to spend. Sold cerny for 10. Sinkgraven for 10. Bought pellegri for 23 and ***** caballero for 1. Going to use lang, eiting and schurrs more. Got bande and vitinho for my b team
Aiming the treble this season!

could someone give me the link or the post where download dimartino tweak?

thank you

Hey guys, which of the 3 strikers scores more goals with you? Left, central or right?

I've don't think it makes too much difference mate :) I personally always put a left footer on the right side, a right footer on left side, nothing specific in the middle and they tend to share the goals amongst themselves :) You see see from the attached a LOT of my goals come from in the middle of the area, so as long as your strikers have good finishing they should be alright :) I'm currently Real Madrid 3rd season about half way through, won every cup first two seasons :)

I've don't think it makes too much difference mate :) I personally always put a left footer on the right side, a right footer on left side, nothing specific in the middle and they tend to share the goals amongst themselves :) You see see from the attached a LOT of my goals come from in the middle of the area, so as long as your strikers have good finishing they should be alright :) I'm currently Real Madrid 3rd season about half way through, won every cup first two seasons :)

can you show me your squad please

can you show me your squad please

This is it mate :) Just finished 3rd season, Dybala had a superb season as you can see :) Won everything 2nd season, won everything 3rd season except Spanish Cup :( Granted it's not exactly the hardest being Madrid, just delighted to have won the CL all 3 seasons :) Superb season from the strikers :)

This is it mate :) Just finished 3rd season, Dybala had a superb season as you can see :) Won everything 2nd season, won everything 3rd season except Spanish Cup :( Granted it's not exactly the hardest being Madrid, just delighted to have won the CL all 3 seasons :) Superb season from the strikers :)

Last half of the season I've tried to tweak the CM following a recent comment on the thread. Changed one CM to AP and changed the other CM to Defend. Not 100% sure it's working but will keep trialling it for a bit :)

Nice!! I'm just wondering who to be after ajax I'm thinking barca maybe. Enjoying ajax though, just need a few more players before I can get the Champions League!

Last half of the season I've tried to tweak the CM following a recent comment on the thread. Changed one CM to AP and changed the other CM to Defend. Not 100% sure it's working but will keep trialling it for a bit :)
Daniel I see you have asensio as AP do u recommend it?

Recently started playing this years game; this is by far the best tactic available :)! Great job (using the dimartino tweak from the first page)

Daniel I see you have asensio as AP do u recommend it?

I've not noticed too much difference to be honest mate, he was excellent in the CM role and just as good in the AP role. Will keep trying it to see how it goes :)

Back