5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Not bad. Pellegri would have scored more :)

Haha he scored a last min pen mate :) I couldn't resist, I had to get him!!! Cost £35m + add ones which could get to £44m! All 5 strikers chipping in with goals, may sell Neres at the end of the season if a big bid comes in! Hit double figures 4 times so far haha. You've convinced me to stick with them haha :)

Haha he scored a last min pen mate :) I couldn't resist, I had to get him!!! Cost £35m + add ones which could get to £44m! All 5 strikers chipping in with goals, may sell Neres at the end of the season if a big bid comes in! Hit double figures 4 times so far haha. You've convinced me to stick with them haha :)
View attachment 70385

Superb mate!! Is that 2nd season?? Well done mate, got a solid base squad there too!!!

Yeah 2nd season. Got calabria and pellegrini coming in to be wing backs. Not sure who else to go for. Very happy with my squad!

Very good tactic.Played in Polish Lotto Ekstraklasa as Górnik Zabrze,predicted to relegation (I think).Started with different tactic,but didn't go well so switched to Dimartino's tweak from game against Cracovia.Won the league,Cup and in this season qualified to CL beating Apollon,Elfsborg,RB Salzburg and Feyenoord.All this with really poor quality team-enough say that my best player was 37 years old Marcin Wasilewski with CA around 115.Can't wait for next season-got around 11 m pounds profit from CL,so next transfer window might be interesting :P

View attachment 70347View attachment 70346View attachment 70345View attachment 70344View attachment 70343View attachment 70342View attachment 70341View attachment 70340

Wing backs for Newcastle

Loving the tactic, can people recommend decent wing backs that are in range for Newcastle please

Back