5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

This tactic is working well currently in second season with villa in the premier league battling for top for halfway through season
Lineup is:

Meret/livakovic

Boyata-doria-chester

Peruzzi-young

Eiting/vilhenna-barkley

Cutrone(loan)- dembele-kluivert

Any suggestions for improvements?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going through a very inconsistent patch with the DiMartino tweak. I seem to win one or two games then lose on or two games. Any advice? I tried the retain possession instruction but it makes the tactic even less effective. Daniel do you have the link to the original 5-3-1-2 tactic? Thanks

I havn't got a cleansheet yet... The opponent scores goals against me in each match.

Going through a very inconsistent patch with the DiMartino tweak. I seem to win one or two games then lose on or two games. Any advice? I tried the retain possession instruction but it makes the tactic even less effective. Daniel do you have the link to the original 5-3-1-2 tactic? Thanks

Sorry to hear it's not working mate, I've attached the original. Hopefully that one works out :) How far into it are you? If early days I'd suggest stick with it, when the players are 100% comfortable in their roles then for me it's an unbelieavable tactic. Hopefully works out for you mate :)

View attachment 1142700

Champions League quarter final first leg

Close game then?! Haha! After this season with Madrid I think I'll go back to my Ajax save for a bit. I'm sulking ever since Bayern knocked me out of the knockout stage haha! Solid young side though so perhaps I should stick with it!! You've done a superb job there mate!! Glad the strikers are scoring for fun!!!!!.....Yep you've convinced me to get back to Ajax haha!!

Thanks Daniel much appreciated. I’m 2/3 of the way through my second season. Sitting 6th and in the knockout stages of the UEFA Cup. Will post a update with pictures once I get to the end of the season.

Close game then?! Haha! After this season with Madrid I think I'll go back to my Ajax save for a bit. I'm sulking ever since Bayern knocked me out of the knockout stage haha! Solid young side though so perhaps I should stick with it!! You've done a superb job there mate!! Glad the strikers are scoring for fun!!!!!.....Yep you've convinced me to get back to Ajax haha!!

Im really enjoying it. Ive sold schone to focus on ziyech, vdb, de jong and lang. Rotating dolberg neres kluivert pellegri kaj and siem. Got bande, vitinho and rodrygo in my b team. Got calabria and pellegrini coming in in the summer

Im really enjoying it. Ive sold schone to focus on ziyech, vdb, de jong and lang. Rotating dolberg neres kluivert pellegri kaj and siem. Got bande, vitinho and rodrygo in my b team. Got calabria and pellegrini coming in in the summer

I played briefly this morning before work, will stick with it this time! Expanding the stadium by about 10,000 and got a budget of about £16m, but don’t think I’ll need to spend to be honest. Veltman, VDB and Moise Kean just signed long term contracts which is great! How did you do in the CL in the end? Pellegri is superb isn’t he, what a signing he’ll be!! How much did he cost you? I scouted him, they reckon about £30m-£50m!!! I’ll have to stick with Neres, Kluivert, Dolbert and Kean!!!! Haha keep me updated mate.

I played briefly this morning before work, will stick with it this time! Expanding the stadium by about 10,000 and got a budget of about £16m, but don’t think I’ll need to spend to be honest. Veltman, VDB and Moise Kean just signed long term contracts which is great! How did you do in the CL in the end? Pellegri is superb isn’t he, what a signing he’ll be!! How much did he cost you? I scouted him, they reckon about £30m-£50m!!! I’ll have to stick with Neres, Kluivert, Dolbert and Kean!!!! Haha keep me updated mate.

I find you dont need to spend much with ajax. Just buy the odd youngster every now and then. Pellegri cost me 22 after the first season. Hes took abit of time, but hes coming along nicely now. Him dolberg and kluivert are unstoppable. Ive got juventus in the semis next. If i get through that i get atletico or rbl in the final. Trying to bring a few more youngsters through, gonna use bakker and paul fosu mensah next season

I find you dont need to spend much with ajax. Just buy the odd youngster every now and then. Pellegri cost me 22 after the first season. Hes took abit of time, but hes coming along nicely now. Him dolberg and kluivert are unstoppable. Ive got juventus in the semis next. If i get through that i get atletico or rbl in the final. Trying to bring a few more youngsters through, gonna use bakker and paul fosu mensah next season

I’ve just give in to one of my players going!! End of 2nd season at the mo. Man United just offered £40m for Ziyech. I thought I’d test them and asked for £50m…..they accepted!! So he’s gone, I looked on transfer list and saw Giovani Lo Celso from PSG on there, asking price £2.9m!! So my midfielder 4 are Alena, Lo Celso, VDB and Claudio Gomes (ex PSG also, believe turns into a real talent. Hopefully a good 3rd season!! Agree with what you’re saying though, great idea using the youth!! Good luck in CL!!

I’ve just give in to one of my players going!! End of 2nd season at the mo. Man United just offered £40m for Ziyech. I thought I’d test them and asked for £50m…..they accepted!! So he’s gone, I looked on transfer list and saw Giovani Lo Celso from PSG on there, asking price £2.9m!! So my midfielder 4 are Alena, Lo Celso, VDB and Claudio Gomes (ex PSG also, believe turns into a real talent. Hopefully a good 3rd season!! Agree with what you’re saying though, great idea using the youth!! Good luck in CL!!

Thanks! Yeah i think ziyech would be the only 1 id consider selling. Im keeping my eye on gomes myself! Im scouting a few youngsters at the minute, kean included. I think im gonna keep this league going till my beloved united are finished buying players in jan. Sanchez martial and lukaku could be interesting with this tactic

Has anyone noticed a change after the update?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back