5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Yedlin did well for me. I also re-trained Ritchie as wingback.

Ahhh not a bad idea, typical Newcastle with shady transfer budget, yer I am gunna start a new one I have been trying different tactics with no success but this one seems to be everyone's preferred, how is this working for you.?

I've not tried this tactic with Newcastle yet but I have used other tactics using the same formation. A tycoon has taken them over in my save!

Great tactic!

It has worked a treat for me with Eastbourne, winning the League despite being favourites for relegation.

I have started the next season well scoring over 100 goals by February.

But i am also haemorrhaging goals!

Any tips on how to shore my defence up a bit without affecting the potency of strikers?

Thanks in advance

View attachment 70096

Made some big changes at Ajax in the summer. Will post pics when the window has closed

Made some big changes at Ajax in the summer. Will post pics when the window has closed

Interested to see this!! I’ve just gone into my 4th season, not signed anyone, only made 1 change which is sold Neres to Chelsea for £50m (because of a sell on clause, £10m went to his former Brazilian club :(). Last season I only got to CL QF, lost vs Man United. Determined to keep going til I win it!! Enjoying keeping up with your progress!!

Great tactic!

It has worked a treat for me with Eastbourne, winning the League despite being favourites for relegation.

I have started the next season well scoring over 100 goals by February.

But i am also haemorrhaging goals!

Any tips on how to shore my defence up a bit without affecting the potency of strikers?

Thanks in advance

View attachment 1143158

Tough one mate. I’m always pessimistic tweaking the tactic in case it does have a negative effect on the goals scored. This is a great tactic for scoring goals so as long as you’re winning, I personally wouldn’t change it too much. Presumably y our budget isn’t great, so perhaps bring in a better player on loan/experienced freebie. Other than that I personally can’t suggest anything, if I’m winning I’m happy haha. Great progress though mate.

Interested to see this!! I’ve just gone into my 4th season, not signed anyone, only made 1 change which is sold Neres to Chelsea for £50m (because of a sell on clause, £10m went to his former Brazilian club :(). Last season I only got to CL QF, lost vs Man United. Determined to keep going til I win it!! Enjoying keeping up with your progress!!

May aswell show it now, I don't think ill be doing anymore transfers now.

View attachment 70053View attachment 70052

Working great with villa 1st season promotion to prem 2nd season 2nd in prem joint top lost it by 3 goals to man utd gutted just started 3rd season now

Lineup:

Meret

De ligt-doria-chambers

Peruzzi/bree-shaw

Barkley-seri

Romero-dembele-kluivert

Subs
Milner
Ward prowse
Boyata
Abraham (loan)
Vilhenna