5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

I feel i have too big of a squad how many players in each position for this tactic do you usually have?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel i have too big of a squad how many players in each position for this tactic do you usually have?

I always like to have:
2 GK
2 RWB
2 LWB
4 first team CB + 1 very good young cb (De Ligt, Upamencano for eg)
4 first team CMs
4 first team strikers + 1 very good young striker (Pellegri, Kean, Dolberg for eg)

Someone give a run down of player instructions for each position assuming each role is the same, or point to post number with these on

I'm Palace and overall the tactic has been great. Finishing 8th then 3rd then 3rd again. Now I'm in my 4th season it's going well but I am getting some weird results. You'll see I beat Arsenal 6-1 but just lost to Middlesbrough 5-1! Very weirdly inconsistent.

the tactic for me is struggling after the update, any tweak versions to try?

Someone give a run down of player instructions for each position assuming each role is the same, or point to post number with these on

Instructions are page 14 of comments, comment number 131 mate :) if using dimartino tweak (tactic on main page), further instructions on page 23, comment 230 :) good luck mate.

I'm Palace and overall the tactic has been great. Finishing 8th then 3rd then 3rd again. Now I'm in my 4th season it's going well but I am getting some weird results. You'll see I beat Arsenal 6-1 but just lost to Middlesbrough 5-1! Very weirdly inconsistent.

Is unusual that, losing vs Leverkusen at home but beating Juventus away! Who's your best 11 mate?

View attachment 1143760not bad players to be interested in a move to the mighty ajax :)

Imagine the fun Mbappe would have in that league haha!! Were you tempted to get any of them? I was devastated on mine, Pellegri had a release clause in his contract (I didn't realise at the time) of £70m, Monaco met it and got him off me :(!! Only with me for 1 and half seasons haha! Hows yours going?

Domestic treble and semi final of Champion's League

View attachment 1143814View attachment 1143815View attachment 1143816View attachment 1143817View attachment 1143818

Almost went undefeated in the league - 2 losses after the split.

Solid defensively too - great tactic (H)

Happy to test with a club of your choice if you want.

Good season mate, glad it's working for you!! I tried with Celtic and found it was a doddle domestically, Dembele and Griffiths had a field day haha!! Great achievement in CL that though, keep going until you win it haha! What budget did you have for second season??

the tactic for me is struggling after the update, any tweak versions to try?

There were no match engine updates though mate so won't make a difference :) . Dimartino tweak in main page still working great for me :)

Smashed everything with united, not doing great with leganes though.

Good season mate, glad it's working for you!! I tried with Celtic and found it was a doddle domestically, Dembele and Griffiths had a field day haha!! Great achievement in CL that though, keep going until you win it haha! What budget did you have for second season??

Yeah Dembele, Griffiths, Sinclair and Edouard were banging them in for fun.

£26m for next season.

Imagine the fun Mbappe would have in that league haha!! Were you tempted to get any of them? I was devastated on mine, Pellegri had a release clause in his contract (I didn't realise at the time) of £70m, Monaco met it and got him off me :(!! Only with me for 1 and half seasons haha! Hows yours going?

How is your team doing? Im going to see if i can make a big signing in the summer. Signed de vrij for 18 and ceballos for 15 in jan. Still got 50 left. Into march now. Knocked real madrid out the champions league

Have to say this is the best tactic i have played in years. Started with Stoke in the PL, and the results were incredible. Won the League with 94 Points. 113-40 in goals scored/conceded. Won the League cup, but lost to Man Utd in the semi-finale of the FA-cup after an early red card.

Start of 2nd season i played against Hull who had won their first 4 matches and had a 8+ goal difference. I beat them 12-0!!

Recommended tactic

Been playing a save with a friend. I'm Sunderland he's Wolves. I'm using this tactic mate was using Vocal and then TFF so it's been a fun test. Championship I won, mate came 2nd. Season 2 I finished 8th he finished 6th (he got some lucky results to be fair, tactics were on a par that season). Current season 22 games in I'm 2nd he's 1st by 2 pts, next match is me v him at home. I suffered beginning of this season because I completely rebuilt my squad after I was taken over by an oil tycoon, gave me £160m to work with after selling some players, only 1 survived from the starting lineup (Pellegri - picked up season 2 for £16.5m). Current lineup GK Horn (15.5), CBs Manolas (19m), Jedvaj (16m), Lemos (15m but out for 7 months now, backup Kempf 2.4m), LWB Baba Rahman (20m), RWB Trippier (20m), CMs Goretzka (29m), Sosa (Regen 15m, as good as Goretzka at 20yrs), FWDs Pellegri (16.5), Schick (23m), Chagas/Garcia (both potentially world class regens with 2+1/2 and 3 stars current ability).
Thinking on splashing out on Upamecano. Any suggestions at this stage?

How is your team doing? Im going to see if i can make a big signing in the summer. Signed de vrij for 18 and ceballos for 15 in jan. Still got 50 left. Into march now. Knocked real madrid out the champions league

Not played much last few days mate. Knocked out of CL QF vs Man United (AGAIN!!) Not made it past the QF yet. Got a budget of about £110m now Pellegri was stolen from me haha so think I'll invest in some decent players in hope of getting further in CL! Good signings there, did you get anyone else?? You're destroying the CL aren't you haha, great to see!!

Back