5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Is anyone having problems with the wingback being defeated by the right/left defender + winger from the other team?

Enviado do meu MI 5 através do Tapatalk

stick the other tweaks on this thread onto the first page too..

The only tweak I've used myself is the Dimartino one mate so wouldn't feel comfortable putting other peoples tweaks up that I've not tried for myself :) Obviously if others want to start their own thread they can..

How is your team doing? Im going to see if i can make a big signing in the summer. Signed de vrij for 18 and ceballos for 15 in jan. Still got 50 left. Into march now. Knocked real madrid out the champions league

Just finished 4th season, done very well in all comps except CL. But just made a lot of changes (got a bit carried away with signings haha!). Won't be bringing anyone else in now but hoping to trim the squad to free up some funds :) Hoping this is the season I can go further in the CL!

I'm confused,I don't know where to get the details.of the formation....don't shoot me down,I mean the small print type tactics for individual players.if there is a link then am.I missing it,sorry to be a pain.I've read all the comments and it looks amazing.I'm always Liverpool on fm so wondered if would work with them.

I'm confused,I don't know where to get the details.of the formation....don't shoot me down,I mean the small print type tactics for individual players.if there is a link then am.I missing it,sorry to be a pain.I've read all the comments and it looks amazing.I'm always Liverpool on fm so wondered if would work with them.

Hello mate :) On the very first page, very first comment, below all of the screenshots you will see a link to click (on the attached). Click it to download, then open FM and load it on the tactics screen from your downloads :) Hope you figure it out, let me know if you don't :)

If you mean the individual player instructions, they will already be in place once the tactic is downloaded. If you have to do it manually, the instructions are page 14 of comments, comment number 131 mate :) if using dimartino tweak (tactic on main page), further instructions on page 23, comment 230 :) good luck mate.

Yes I tried it with Liverpool a while back, the likes of Salah, Firmino, Mane, when they're trained in the AF role they're superb, score for fun!! Good luck :)

How long does tactic take to kick in.I'm scanning it on my phone and won't open when downloaded,I will try again tomorrow on laptop

How long does tactic take to kick in.I'm scanning it on my phone and won't open when downloaded,I will try again tomorrow on laptop

I've personally never done it on a phone so I've no idea if it can be done on it (hopefully someone can advise), but when done on a laptop takes literally seconds to download mate.

I'm not a computer whizz so I going to have to input the players tactics,roles manually....

I'm not a computer whizz so I going to have to input the players tactics,roles manually....

Have you downloaded and used a tactic from this page before mate? If not I can give you a step by step instruction how to do it to save you some time??

Hey Dan,
I was just wondering how you train your players to their full potential? Is there a method that pros like you have?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Started season 3 at Huddersfield Town like a house on fire. Top after 9 games & dispatched West Ham 7-2 in my last game. Only defeats have come against Stoke in the League Cup & League (they’re my bogey team only beaten them once in 6 games). Won the first 3 Europa League games including a 4-0 away win at Napoli. So far so good thanks again Daniel. Out of interest does anybody else have a bogey team? No matter what you do you always come up short.

3rd season with Ajax. Won Dutch Super Cup, European Super Cup, Club World Cup, Dutch Cup and the league title. Got knocked out of champions league in semi final by man utd. In the summer ive signed kenny tete and cutrone. I will get another champions league!

Started season 3 at Huddersfield Town like a house on fire. Top after 9 games & dispatched West Ham 7-2 in my last game. Only defeats have come against Stoke in the League Cup & League (they’re my bogey team only beaten them once in 6 games). Won the first 3 Europa League games including a 4-0 away win at Napoli. So far so good thanks again Daniel. Out of interest does anybody else have a bogey team? No matter what you do you always come up short.

2 bogey teams. West Ham and Leicester. We always play horrendously against them. Leicester is the worst, knocked of FA Cup one season, League Cup the next. 5 games played so far 0W 2D 3L, shocking.

Hey Dan,
I was just wondering how you train your players to their full potential? Is there a method that pros like you have?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

"Pros" made me laugh haha!! I'm lazy though mate, I leave all the training to my assistant haha :) The only training I do is train the players to play in the role in the tactic, ie all centre backs to train as a ball playing defender etc :)

who takes corners and free kicks

I don't necessarily have a right footer take them from the left type thing, I simply filter them in order (best corner takers/free kick taker first) and order them that way :)

3rd season with Ajax. Won Dutch Super Cup, European Super Cup, Club World Cup, Dutch Cup and the league title. Got knocked out of champions league in semi final by man utd. In the summer ive signed kenny tete and cutrone. I will get another champions league!

Superb progress!! Still very jealous that you've won CL haha! I'm currently in 5th season with Ajax, determined to keep going til I win it haha! Cutron had been a revelation for me, goal machine haha!! Have many other clubs tried to poach you?

Back