5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Superb progress!! Still very jealous that you've won CL haha! I'm currently in 5th season with Ajax, determined to keep going til I win it haha! Cutron had been a revelation for me, goal machine haha!! Have many other clubs tried to poach you?

i get linked with loads in the media but shoot them all down, so probably why ive not had any proper offers yet

I don't necessarily have a right footer take them from the left type thing, I simply filter them in order (best corner takers/free kick taker first) and order them that way :)
ok cheers and can you post a ss of your staff responsiblities please

and i just bought icardi for my man utd squad and id like to know where would i play him left right or centre or the advance forward and can you post a ss off your man utd squad please

and i just bought icardi for my man utd squad and id like to know where would i play him left right or centre or the advance forward and can you post a ss off your man utd squad please
Put Icardi in the his preferred foot position. I'll personally put him in the center since his tall, etc but you have Lukakau. Icardi has beast stats with finishing, off the ball, header, pace and ability, list goes on mate . Just imagine the front three Martial, Lukakau and Icardi...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

"Pros" made me laugh haha!! I'm lazy though mate, I leave all the training to my assistant haha :) The only training I do is train the players to play in the role in the tactic, ie all centre backs to train as a ball playing defender etc :)
Cheers for the tip mate, I now need to find a great assistant manager haha.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

ok cheers and can you post a ss of your staff responsiblities please

I change what saved game I'm on every week or so mate, currently on my Ajax save, but loaded up Man United to show you the squad :) You can see I've won the CL with Man United all 3 seasons so the tactic clearly works great with them! Also uploaded Staff responsibilities......which only shows how lazy I am and reliant on the assistant haha!! Icardi is unbelievable! I've personally never found much difference where to play strikers whether left/right/centre but of course I could be wrong.

how did you get the lines on the formation screen that looks like players swap positions because they dont come up on mine

and i dont know what im doing wrong i followed all your instructions i.e ois,training,and im still losing i just lost 3-1 to anderlect away lol

I change what saved game I'm on every week or so mate, currently on my Ajax save, but loaded up Man United to show you the squad :) You can see I've won the CL with Man United all 3 seasons so the tactic clearly works great with them! Also uploaded Staff responsibilities......which only shows how lazy I am and reliant on the assistant haha!! Icardi is unbelievable! I've personally never found much difference where to play strikers whether left/right/centre but of course I could be wrong.

Holy ****! What a team :O... How much did you get Mbappe for?

how did you get the lines on the formation screen that looks like players swap positions because they dont come up on mine

It's nothing to do with them swapping positions mate, it's simply to show how well the players play/gel together :) Obviously the longer they're playing in the same team, the better it will get. A light green colour shows they gel very well (if you hover over the line it'll give a description of the colour). To get it, when you're on the tactics screen, top right of the pitch you'll see "analysis", click on that and it'll show the lines :)

Been a while since I logged in here but thought i'd show my latest season using this tactic and offer my thanks.

As a bit of boring background, my game is currently in May 2021 and i'm charge of Newcastle who i'd taken over two years previously after they were relegated from the Premier League. We did spend quite a bit of money in the Championship but by Christmas time we were there or thereabouts, but really we should have been running away with it. I was using a tactic that i'd been using pretty much since the release of FM2018 and I had plenty of success, but it wasn't working well this time.

So, I saw this tactic along with the tweak and thought i'd give it a go for the remainder of the season. The problem was, the previous trusty tactic relied on a front three of attacking midfielders and therefore I had nobody suitable for three positions further up front. With hardly any money left, I brought Andy Carroll (yes really) back for £1.7m and signed Andre Gray for £1.8m. Although neither were still really well suited to the tactic when signed, we did turn the corner and went on to win the league by 15 points.

Back in the Premier League this season, we only made one real marquee signing after building up a decent squad in the Championship, it was Pietro Pellegri for £31m and a name I hadn't really noticed until seeing him mentioned in this thread. At the end of the season he has scored 39 goals in 38 Premier League games. More surprisingly were Carroll and Gray who I kept faith with, playing Pellegri on the left of the three, Carroll in the centre and Gray on the right, Carroll has chipped in with 21 league goals and Gray 13 goals along with 20. On our first season back in the Premier League we have finished 3rd.

Thankyou for the tactic and thankyou for reading if you got this far, although it only really makes sense to see how effective the tactic has been with the explanation.

It's nothing to do with them swapping positions mate, it's simply to show how well the players play/gel together :) Obviously the longer they're playing in the same team, the better it will get. A light green colour shows they gel very well (if you hover over the line it'll give a description of the colour). To get it, when you're on the tactics screen, top right of the pitch you'll see "analysis", click on that and it'll show the lines :)
Ah ok so why am i doing so bad im doing everything on the op and im still losing and losing by some margin

Ah ok so why am i doing so bad im doing everything on the op and im still losing and losing by some margin

Do exactly as the op says. Train the players for their correct positions. Make sure u have good centre back and wings backs, youll be fine then

Been a while since I logged in here but thought i'd show my latest season using this tactic and offer my thanks.

As a bit of boring background, my game is currently in May 2021 and i'm charge of Newcastle who i'd taken over two years previously after they were relegated from the Premier League. We did spend quite a bit of money in the Championship but by Christmas time we were there or thereabouts, but really we should have been running away with it. I was using a tactic that i'd been using pretty much since the release of FM2018 and I had plenty of success, but it wasn't working well this time.

So, I saw this tactic along with the tweak and thought i'd give it a go for the remainder of the season. The problem was, the previous trusty tactic relied on a front three of attacking midfielders and therefore I had nobody suitable for three positions further up front. With hardly any money left, I brought Andy Carroll (yes really) back for £1.7m and signed Andre Gray for £1.8m. Although neither were still really well suited to the tactic when signed, we did turn the corner and went on to win the league by 15 points.

Back in the Premier League this season, we only made one real marquee signing after building up a decent squad in the Championship, it was Pietro Pellegri for £31m and a name I hadn't really noticed until seeing him mentioned in this thread. At the end of the season he has scored 39 goals in 38 Premier League games. More surprisingly were Carroll and Gray who I kept faith with, playing Pellegri on the left of the three, Carroll in the centre and Gray on the right, Carroll has chipped in with 21 league goals and Gray 13 goals along with 20. On our first season back in the Premier League we have finished 3rd.

Thankyou for the tactic and thankyou for reading if you got this far, although it only really makes sense to see how effective the tactic has been with the explanation.

Enjoyed reading the progress mate :) I genuinely enjoy keeping up with everyones success stories!! Glad it's worked well for you!! And glad you've now found Pellegri, one of my favourite players on this years game!!! So consistent player and this tactic really really suits him!! Hope you stick with it and it works :)

Enjoyed reading the progress mate :) I genuinely enjoy keeping up with everyones success stories!! Glad it's worked well for you!! And glad you've now found Pellegri, one of my favourite players on this years game!!! So consistent player and this tactic really really suits him!! Hope you stick with it and it works :)

Dan i'm really struggling, we aren't efficient with our shots and always conceding. any help?

Dan i'm really struggling, we aren't efficient with our shots and always conceding. any help?

What team are you mate? Whats your starting 11? Have you followed every instruction on OP ie training every player to play in the role of the tactic (all centre backs as ball playing defenders, all strikers as advanced forward for eg)??

Back