5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

What team are you mate? Whats your starting 11? Have you followed every instruction on OP ie training every player to play in the role of the tactic (all centre backs as ball playing defenders, all strikers as advanced forward for eg)??

Yeah i've done that and im chievo with standard squad

Dan i'm really struggling, we aren't efficient with our shots and always conceding. any help?

I had the same issues with this tactic, its annoying to have like 30 shoots and the other team 7 or 8 and lose by 2-4...

didn't work for me

Following on from post #1022, i'm not sure what to say so i'll just leave you with how Pietro Pellegrini has started the next season. 17 goals in 8 league games.

I’m in work at the mo mate but I posted it on comment #1015, only changes to it is Lukaku and Icardi have gone and I’ve got Moise Kean (was out on loan) and Pietro Pellegri

Does this mean you've given up on Ajax??

Hi Daniel, have you ever played with 2 centre backs as opposed to 3? Only reason why I ask is that in a few games recently at 0-0 I’ve been reduced to 10 men and rather than sacrifice one of the front 3 I went to a back 2 and won the games very comfortably. If you have what do you do with the spare man? Play him as a DM or as a third CM?

No mate still going! Got a round further in the CL.....then it was Man United again haha!! They've knocked me out the last 3 seasons now!! How's yours going?

Been away for 3 days so not done too much. Into Jan in 4th season. Easily winning the league again, through to knockout rounds of Champions League. Pellegri, Cutrone, Dolberg, Neres, Kluivert and Ceballos all scoring for fun. Signing Tuanzebe on a free in the summer, got top stats and I'm a United fan haha. Think the key to having a good league is getting players you like in real life.

The best tactic EVER.

Each year, January, We 18 friends come together and stay in a villa for 4 days. And play in the same league as real managers in FM since 2005. Each year different leageu we play. 2017 French League 1, 2016 German Divison 1, 2015 Italia Seria B, etc... (Kohlidi – Footbal Menejer Tutkunları – Bir sümüklüböcek hikayesi…)

This year we tried something different and create our own league in FM editor. And played a major league together. We picked the team by lottery. And I picked Juventus with a good luck. I transfered Ronaldo, and De Vij. Also, the other teams made transfers.

View attachment 68061

As always do, play as much as possible friendly games with very weak teams. And below the training for pre season.

View attachment 68060

And set indiviual training for players position at the tactic

View attachment 68059

When the tactic familartiy become over %90, change the traning as below;

View attachment 68058

At home games, the tactic is same, nothing change. But, make soem small changes in away games.

View attachment 68057

Change the role of the defenders and wing backs. Addition to this, set less closing downs for all three defenders, midfields, and wing backs.

View attachment 68056

Change the defensive line and mentality.

Addition to these, left side forward set mark specific player to DR or WBR, and right side forward set mark specific player to DL or WBL. If there is a key player in the midfield of opposition team, central forward set mark specific player to MC(the higher technic player who is playmaker).

Here are the league tables;

View attachment 68055

View attachment 68054

Home Games Table

View attachment 68053

Away Games Table

View attachment 68052

In the first hald of the season, everything was perfect. All the team played very good. Even played 8 games away, everything was perfect.

View attachment 68051

Then, in the second half of the season, something happened and Defensive line started to play very bad. Chiellini scored 3 own goal, De vij Scored 3 own goal, Benatia scored 1 own goal, and their match rating decreas to avarage 6.3.

View attachment 68050

But, finally I won the league.

Thanks to Daniel King and Dimartino.

Hi.
First, I'm sorry for my English.
I played half a season with Atletico and the results are not like the rest. Even winning enough games, I find it hard to score, being very fragile in defense.
I attach photos for you to see and recommend me.

Hi.
First, I'm sorry for my English.
I played half a season with Atletico and the results are not like the rest. Even winning enough games, I find it hard to score, being very fragile in defense.
I attach photos for you to see and recommend me.

Looks like your doing good to me. Your team get better in time as they get more used to playing that way. Make sure you train each player for there role. Train the team to work on defensive positioning. Also look for better strikers, griezeman is world class but the others are average

I'm consistently conceding waaay too many goals when I'm playing against teams my level. I'm now 12 points behind the leader in my league (in March), even though they're behind in real life. Not seeing the results shown here at all :/. Probably because the roles are a bit awkward for teams with lower budgets.

Hi Dan thx for the tactic, could I see your transfer history on your previous seasons on your manu save? Cheers:)