5-3-2, PLAYED 16, WON 16, SCORED 57 CONCEDED 1, 2 STRIKERS SCORING!!!

Anyone know where the tweak is with the Carrilero and the Mezzala as the CM´s. Was undefeated in everygame with United but lost my laptop and have now lost that tweak.

Little update. Using the dimartino tweak.

Since the last time I posted I have started yet another save, this time with Harrogate Town. The club starts out in Vanarama North, and I always play with restrictions I make myself.

The restriction this time is simple - I can't buy, loan or sign a single player. An academy save.

The results? Back to back promotions all the way up to League One, where I played an extra season until I got promoted to The Championship.

In my first season in the Championship I was placed in 1. or 2. place for over half the season - but it fell a bit a part at the end due to injuries . I lost the last 4 matches in the league. Got to the playoffs, and experienced what must be a bug. 5 of my best players was unavailable because they were called up to an England U20-match a week later... I mean, come on...this would surely never happen in real life?...

So, I lost the final.

However, in my second attempt in the Championship I won by 10 points over the 2.best placed team, and got promoted.

The point is: This tactics works. It really, really works. I have tried it in so many clubs, under different and difficult restrictions, but it always provides good results. Come on, I'm in the Premier League at the 2024/25-season without a single signing! That would be hard enough even with spending crazy money.

Little update. Using the dimartino tweak.

Since the last time I posted I have started yet another save, this time with Harrogate Town. The club starts out in Vanarama North, and I always play with restrictions I make myself.

The restriction this time is simple - I can't buy, loan or sign a single player. An academy save.

The results? Back to back promotions all the way up to League One, where I played an extra season until I got promoted to The Championship.

In my first season in the Championship I was placed in 1. or 2. place for over half the season - but it fell a bit a part at the end due to injuries . I lost the last 4 matches in the league. Got to the playoffs, and experienced what must be a bug. 5 of my best players was unavailable because they were called up to an England U20-match a week later... I mean, come on...this would surely never happen in real life?...

So, I lost the final.

However, in my second attempt in the Championship I won by 10 points over the 2.best placed team, and got promoted.

The point is: This tactics works. It really, really works. I have tried it in so many clubs, under different and difficult restrictions, but it always provides good results. Come on, I'm in the Premier League at the 2024/25-season without a single signing! That would be hard enough even with spending crazy money.

where is that tweaK?

Still the best tactic out there for me. Won the league comfortably with Atletico first season without any signings. Second season we are flying and already beat Barca away and Madrid away twice.

On a separate save, got promoted with Sunderland and finished second in the Premier League the season after.

Really enjoying the tactic in this years game.

As normal, I started off with a team in the Qatar league second division. Easily got promoted.
second season got to and lost two cup finals on penalties (against better teams) was 2nd in the league when I was approached by Al Sadd (Qatar’s biggest club) who were mid table at the time. Sorted them out over the summer then won the league with ease, won two out of the three cup computions (lost the other on penalties again!)

have just moved to Hibernian so will try my luck in Scotland now!

All using the the original tactic. My first couple of seasons I was conceding a fair few but still scooting. In the leagues I was in there are no decent ball playing defenders so I had to make do. By the end of my third season (my last in Qatar) I was keeping clean sheets often even with average defenders. Kept around 10 clean sheets in a row towards the end of the season! Only lost one league game and didn’t draw any!

Really enjoying the tactic in this years game.

As normal, I started off with a team in the Qatar league second division. Easily got promoted.
second season got to and lost two cup finals on penalties (against better teams) was 2nd in the league when I was approached by Al Sadd (Qatar’s biggest club) who were mid table at the time. Sorted them out over the summer then won the league with ease, won two out of the three cup computions (lost the other on penalties again!)

have just moved to Hibernian so will try my luck in Scotland now!

All using the the original tactic. My first couple of seasons I was conceding a fair few but still scooting. In the leagues I was in there are no decent ball playing defenders so I had to make do. By the end of my third season (my last in Qatar) I was keeping clean sheets often even with average defenders. Kept around 10 clean sheets in a row towards the end of the season! Only lost one league game and didn’t draw any!

Do you live in Qatar mate?. I am in Doha. Never tried the second division but had fun with Al Sadd.​

Do you live in Qatar mate?. I am in Doha. Never tried the second division but had fun with Al Sadd.​
Yeah been living here nearly six years now. Pretty much every FM save of mine starts with a team in the Qatar 2nd division!

In the OP you talk about the tactic where instead of three strikers you had two with an AP instead. I'm not a fan of the three-striker thing, honestly, so can I have a link to the previous version with the AP and two strikers?

In the OP you talk about the tactic where instead of three strikers you had two with an AP instead. I'm not a fan of the three-striker thing, honestly, so can I have a link to the previous version with the AP and two strikers?

I got rid of that completely mate, the 3 striker version is so so so so much better!! Apologies mate!

Overdue update - Salford City

Evening all. I took a break from FM for a while. Checked this thread a few weeks back and quite disappointed it did not seem to have the attention it deserved, so rather than go a big team I thought I'd give it a go with a low side and see where I could get. So far, 4 season in, 4 league wins. Salford City. In real life they have a superb budget in their league. This save has not been easy at all. During Vanarama National League North, Vanarama National League, League Two, League One, I spent a combined total of £4.8k!!!!! This was on one player. The rest had to be freebies due to their restricted budget. The proof is in the pudding. This tactic works!!!! After first season, I'd been predicted to finish bottom every season. Will post an update after current season but the attached shows it's a superb tactic!!! Regardless of what team you are. It's an absolute dream for strikers! I'm still playing GK and one ST that I had in first season, in Championship and still doing superb!! The annoying thing is throughtout is the finances. Wanted to increase my stadium every year due to good attendances. At the start, stadium only holds approx 5-6k, approx 2.5k of these seats. Only in current season the board has decided it's time to expand.....by 2k seats only, which is maximum this stadium can go to!!! Will be interested to see what happens at the end of this season IF I go up! Anyway, hope lots of you are still using this tactic and having as much fun as I am! This is latest update! Apologies for not posting for a while!

Amazing tactic!
Thank you for standart mentality!

Do you have the same with 2 CB?

Just looking for a good tactic to use on the Switch, which means I can't download frustratingly.

In the first post you put a screenshot of the team instructions which is great. Are there any individual player instructions, too? Or just the default ones for each role selected?

Thanks, looking forward to giving it a go!

Amazing tactic!
Thank you for standart mentality!

Do you have the same with 2 CB?

Hey, are you using the original tactic from the OP? Are there any attacking and waste time versions for this tactic?

This tactic is amazing! I started a game with Aarhus Fremad in the Danish second division. The club is all amateur, but i managed to get 12 players on free transfer to sign up for my team.
We WON the second division! I am in second season now, the team plays in Danish First Division, 11 games played, we are in 1st place! I can sign part time contracts now, but only for one year, which means most players reject it. Fact is no new players join in 2nd season and as I said, we are number 1.
Incredible

Evening all. I took a break from FM for a while. Checked this thread a few weeks back and quite disappointed it did not seem to have the attention it deserved, so rather than go a big team I thought I'd give it a go with a low side and see where I could get. So far, 4 season in, 4 league wins. Salford City. In real life they have a superb budget in their league. This save has not been easy at all. During Vanarama National League North, Vanarama National League, League Two, League One, I spent a combined total of £4.8k!!!!! This was on one player. The rest had to be freebies due to their restricted budget. The proof is in the pudding. This tactic works!!!! After first season, I'd been predicted to finish bottom every season. Will post an update after current season but the attached shows it's a superb tactic!!! Regardless of what team you are. It's an absolute dream for strikers! I'm still playing GK and one ST that I had in first season, in Championship and still doing superb!! The annoying thing is throughtout is the finances. Wanted to increase my stadium every year due to good attendances. At the start, stadium only holds approx 5-6k, approx 2.5k of these seats. Only in current season the board has decided it's time to expand.....by 2k seats only, which is maximum this stadium can go to!!! Will be interested to see what happens at the end of this season IF I go up! Anyway, hope lots of you are still using this tactic and having as much fun as I am! This is latest update! Apologies for not posting for a while!

Tactic ? ^^

I am French

Hey, are you using the original tactic from the OP? Are there any attacking and waste time versions for this tactic?
I use tactic from attachment in first message of topic
I have no info about other questions

Just looking for a good tactic to use on the Switch, which means I can't download frustratingly.

In the first post you put a screenshot of the team instructions which is great. Are there any individual player instructions, too? Or just the default ones for each role selected?

Thanks, looking forward to giving it a go!

Hello mate. I've quickly come on to reply to people. The individual player instructions are in the comments earlier on in thread, maybe about between page 25-35 (can't remember from memory), but if you reply to this it'll remind me to find them next time I'm on :)