Just had a brilliant season with Arsenal. (Very strong squad) I made an aggressive tweak to the tactic, in order to achieve more goals, especially at home. I think I've succeeded in that:

View attachment 49092

1st game of the season with Balders. Welcome back to the Prem 'Boro. (hit the post twice as well)

3up in 15 mins. 5 up at HT

View attachment 1165964

Hey mate,

Really struggling to find a competitive tactic to use away this year. How are you finding this away? I saw you have also used unstoppable, how do you compare the two tactics? At home, i'm quite content with Knaps' 433/4213 and recently shaolin 433.

Note that I normally play with big teams and will likely start a Man City save next myself!

Hey mate,

Really struggling to find a competitive tactic to use away this year. How are you finding this away? I saw you have also used unstoppable, how do you compare the two tactics? At home, i'm quite content with Knaps' 433/4213 and recently shaolin 433.

Note that I normally play with big teams and will likely start a Man City save next myself!

Unstoppable i havent used with City, but its been excellent in my rangers save.

This seems to be stronger than that, but its 3 up they are all effective as **** this year.

Unstoppable i havent used with City, but its been excellent in my rangers save.

This seems to be stronger than that, but its 3 up they are all effective as **** this year.

Perfect- will give this a try then.

Do you use tactic sets? What do you use at home?

Lastly, assuming you play the full fat game is there anything you do in particular for match prep

Thanks for replying so quick btw!

Perfect- will give this a try then.

Do you use tactic sets? What do you use at home?

Lastly, assuming you play the full fat game is there anything you do in particular for match prep

Thanks for replying so quick btw!

At the min this home and away (my team is strong as ****) i also, have knaps Pilgrimage 451 and a 4141 (from around the world thread) for counter/shut up shop time..

full fat.

balanced & att set pieces, No OI's

At the min this home and away (my team is strong as ****) i also, have knaps Pilgrimage 451 and a 4141 (from around the world thread) for counter/shut up shop time..

full fat.

balanced & att set pieces, No OI's

Cheers, looking forward to a new save now :)

Match 1 (champions trophy) season 21-22
Tactic mixed balders/wkdsoul/my own tweaks.
I'm waiting to see if results are good on several matches before sharing.

View attachment 49076