Match 3 (super european cup) season 21-22
After match 2 (1rst french leaugue won 5-1 vs OL with red card for vitinho at 61'), I decided to play with my team B!... My 2 DC in trouble!
View attachment 49056

I didnt have a target man or enough CF at Rangers.. so play Oli Burke & Marko Grujic (on loan) in there (they have the stats but no position training)

Burke - Played 4, scored 1, assists 4.
Grujic - Played 5, scored 6, assists 2

Not a bad start

My AF second season

lemar.png

Get quicker centre backs or drop the d line.

Going to ask you WKD as i respect your opinion

I'm looking for a tactic for tough away matches to play in tandem with this. Do you have any recommendations?

Going to ask you WKD as i respect your opinion

I'm looking for a tactic for tough away matches to play in tandem with this. Do you have any recommendations?

There are a couple of 4-1-4-1 DM in the around the world thread that are pretty decent. The Wall or Piligrimage 451 by Knap.

removed play out of defence and was 3-0 up v city within 9 minutes

removed play out of defence and was 3-0 up v city within 9 minutes

What's your tactic like that you are currently using? I am using your tweak with the central defender on cover. Also work ball into the box and use offside trap unticked.

What tactic/tweak are people having the most success with from this thread? BALDERS, #69, OP, etc?

What tactic/tweak are people having the most success with from this thread? BALDERS, #69, OP, etc?

I also saw someone say something about changing the D-line from "Higher" to "Normal". Does people do that?