Had a stinker all my strikers keep getting injured, I was on for 200 goals this season

thats a shame mate. im hoping to break the 100 goal mark with martial

Is that all comps? How many has he got in the prem?

im 14 games in mbappe has 24 in 12 and we have 77 A’s a squad.

but as I said neymar our for 5 months mbappe has had two 3 week injury’s and dybala has also had two 3 week injury.

not only that guedes the backup has also been injured for a few months, only one who has stayed fit is di Maria and he’s bottom of the pile.

yep all comps. so far 39 in the prem but currently sitting on 78 for the season.
thats some record with mbappe!!!

Yeah it’s a farmers league and my team is unreal.

Once neymar is back we should be okay mbappe has the potential to finish the season in the league with 60+ I just moved him back to AF as well

Tweak?

Hii guys, can someone pls upload the tactic but with the changes that u guys have been using lately? That would be really helpfull.

Good saves :p

Yeah it’s a farmers league and my team is unreal.

Once neymar is back we should be okay mbappe has the potential to finish the season in the league with 60+ I just moved him back to AF as well

what do you do about training and corner takers and any other info

Could you post a screen of instruction? I'm french and i'm not sure... :)

thkx

Post 69.

Remove look for underlap & work ball into box.
Change middle striker to targetman attack.

Done.

why have you changed the middle defender to cover

i read somewhere in the thread that if you are conceding goals then to try changing the central defender to a cover duty and remove the offside trap. only tried for a few games so hard to tell if its made a difference

i read somewhere in the thread that if you are conceding goals then to try changing the central defender to a cover duty and remove the offside trap. only tried for a few games so hard to tell if its made a difference

I play most of these 3 up front ones with a defender changed to a DM, seems to work for me. Just trying the TM-At suggestion you made as well... so far so good but i'm in preseason. Play 3 won 3, scored 17. Tactic now named BALDERS GATE! :)

I play most of these 3 up front ones with a defender changed to a DM, seems to work for me. Just trying the TM-At suggestion you made as well... so far so good but i'm in preseason. Play 3 won 3, scored 17. Tactic now named BALDERS GATE! :)

wondering if changing the iwb to wingbacks could offer more goals. with the play focused down the middle im wondering that if there is a wide option if it could help some more

Hey wkdsoul, can you share that tac with us? The one with the defender changed to a dm. Would love to have a go!

So I’ve created a home tactic which is consistently giving 25+ shots per game, won my last two 6-1 and 9-0 at home.

i have mixed this with another tactic on here as well, will post if it’s consistent.

by the way hit 100 goals in the league after 20 games