i have tweaked it some more for season 3. removed a central defender and placed him in the dm slot as a register. changed the iwb to that of wb on attack duty and removed play through the middle instruction. will see how it goes.

Hey wkdsoul, can you share that tac with us? The one with the defender changed to a dm. Would love to have a go!

Same them all, depends who you have for the position, if I play weigl its a dlp-defend, if I play fernandinho DM-Defend.
Short passing, hold position

Don't be shy share that tactic with us all.....

So I’ve created a home tactic which is consistently giving 25+ shots per game, won my last two 6-1 and 9-0 at home.

i have mixed this with another tactic on here as well, will post if it’s consistent.

by the way hit 100 goals in the league after 20 games

The 100 goals after 20 games was just with balders tweak.

only used this new home idea the last few games.

really want to test whether long throwers would make a difference again on these tactics

i have tweaked it some more for season 3. removed a central defender and placed him in the dm slot as a register. changed the iwb to that of wb on attack duty and removed play through the middle instruction. will see how it goes.

i really like the flexibility having a DM give as well with a 451/4141 - i run these 3 most of the time.

View attachment 49258

Home idea needs a bit more tweaking

ideally want at least 4 goals a game at home

Home idea needs a bit more tweaking

ideally want at least 4 goals a game at home

I'm getting goals/chances from all over with balders tweak. both wing backs and my dm had a assist last game, all 3 forwards a goal.

My team is struggling away specially against 4231, 4141 any tips for that?

Fellas what do you think about removing one CF and Anchor and adding two IF(s) to make 3-6-1? Is it possible?

I'm getting goals/chances from all over with balders tweak. both wing backs and my dm had a assist last game, all 3 forwards a goal.

Would you mind posting screenshots of PI for your DM and WBs?

Finished on 186 goals for in the league, just short of that 200 mark ??????