532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

• Thread starter Thread starter Essiko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 647
  • Views Views 282K
what tactic do you use?
this is not the tactic from post # 297.

#297 with a DM - PI posted previously Post 323

Wich defender did you put to DM?

The middle one.

Hey, I know you have said it million times before that this is your own skin with some screens changed. Guess what, I also play in a ***** resolution, so please can you share it.

Thanks a lot in advance !!!

its not a full skin just a few screens and No, there are plenty of decent low res ones out.

#297 with a DM - PI posted previously Post 323

The middle one.

its not a full skin just a few screens and No, there are plenty of decent low res ones out.

As of your tactic with the DM. Are you wingbacks still set as IWB (attack)? Also what about your strikers? are they still CF(attack) AF(attack) CF(attack)?

All the same just the DM change to play Weigl.

Sweet might try it from game to game. I've currently started a save with 1860 Munich, so I might see what it's like in basically the 4th tier of German football.

All the same just the DM change to play Weigl.

From you experience is it better to play the Right striker right footed or left footed (same question goes for the left striker). Also the central striker, what should he be fast or should the right and left strikers be faster. Or really does none of it matter?

Triplete with balders tweak and remove play out of defence

camp.png

chamleague.png

tim.png

Using balders tactic with barca now. Playing good football, won supercup against real madrid with 2-8 overall score.

Do you guys us targetman as central striker? I've read it somewhere here in this thread, but can't find it...

Could someone please make the updated tactic fm touch user friendly?

Like screenshots for Player Instructions, tactics etc

many thanks

Back