532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

• Thread starter Thread starter Essiko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 647
  • Views Views 282K
can you post a ss of your line up

At the min that... just got Kean in last 2/3 games so this will be the settled XI for the season, i did have Grujic upfront and Dorrans in there..

View attachment 48088

Also, toying with a counter attack version as i have a small squad and not much rotation for when players are knackered late on in the game.. Its going ok so far.

View attachment 48084

Players that were amazing in this tatic with me.

Has someone Player filters for this tactic?

Mbappe, Cutrone, Rodrygo, Rui Pedro, Belloti (3 in the front.)

Dalot, Alex Telles, Thiago Maia ( RB and LB)

Pedrag, Diogo Costa, Pickford ( Gk)

Some examples of players i can give u. Dont have a shortlist, but it might help someone. Some of them develop VERY good.

I don't know why every season my striker start scoring 2 goals per game then stop

The formation ensures good strength in numbers when defending, and makes it hard for opposition teams to counterattack.

Triplete with balders tweak and remove play out of defence

camp.png

chamleague.png

tim.png

what training ?

Hello,

here is the v4 version I played with the first 19 league games. I develop the v5 because since 4-5 games, it is less productive (fewer goals scored, fewer opportunities, less fluid game) ... Hoping that it will work for you as much as for me

View attachment 47695

hello,

A lot of work last week, so no time to play. I'm trying to post it tonight ..

Hello,

here is the v4 version I played with the first 19 league games. I develop the v5 because since 4-5 games, it is less productive (fewer goals scored, fewer opportunities, less fluid game) ... Hoping that it will work for you as much as for me

View attachment 1167534

Can anyone test this tweak pls and tell us?

Startin to use you tactic! played 6 games and I'm conceding a lot of goals in my opinion, but it's the middle of the season, so I have to wait a little bit. I'm playing as Arsenal and gonna give it a go because the tactic seems to be working for everybody.

Back