532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

• Thread starter Thread starter Essiko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 647
  • Views Views 282K
Last edited:
View attachment 1166593 View attachment 1166594 View attachment 1166595 View attachment 1166596 View attachment 1166597

This is BaldersTweak with "Remove Play Out Defense".
I think these pictures have all u need. If u need anything also just ask bro.

PS-1 : Its in Portuguese, so if u have any doubts just say and i translate.
PS-2: Won EVERYTHING last year. (All Internal Cups, League, UCL and Supercup (Portuguese vs SportingCP and European vs Liverpool).

Thank you. Do you have the individual positional instructions?

BaldersTweak with "Play out Defense Removed"

View attachment 48418 WON Everything with this. Hope it helps someone.

Credits to Balders, and other users of this Topic.

Last edited:
View attachment 48402

Team B before a big match of champions league. My version will be ready for sharing soon ... another 2 test phase matches before half of the season

i have made another slight adjustment for teams that play defensive and/or narrow. you will need to see whats happening during the game before using it but when i have its been impressive. all i do is play wide and focus play down the wings. also change af to a tm so that the crosses have a more specific target. working alright so far but i wouldnt use it in every game

i have made another slight adjustment for teams that play defensive and/or narrow. you will need to see whats happening during the game before using it but when i have its been impressive. all i do is play wide and focus play down the wings. also change af to a tm so that the crosses have a more specific target. working alright so far but i wouldnt use it in every game

How many games have you tested with it?
As the deselecting play out of defense tweak doesn't work for me. Well not as good as your original tweak.
I'm 1860 Munich and just got promoted to the 3rd tier of German football and you get quite a few teams playing defensive and narrow. So I would be willing to try this tweak.

Back