532 Strong defence with goalscoring strikers!

• Thread starter Thread starter Essiko
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 647
  • Views Views 282K
I am quoting from the post "I changed the middle cb to cover changed the def line to normal and removed play out of def. "

Best tactic but my centeal striker scores only 13 and i don't know why

classf1bccf0fc4237a60.png

knezevic.png

Final French Cup... with my Team B before the last fench league game, and the champions league final.
My v5 is quite good!

I share it when I finish my season. Hoping that it will work for you as much as for me.

View attachment 47305

I read a lot of the pages on this thread but I feel a little lost so I hope you don't mind me asking - which one of the versions in your opinion is the best defensively? I like my teams to have strong defense. I don't mind not scoring too much goals but conceding 1+ goals per game drives me nuts and I find it very difficult to defend this year and have a nice attack in the mean time.
Thanks in advance! :)

My v4.5

I hope your results will be even better with this version v4.5. My v5 is not conclusive, for cons I test a v6 with 2 IF. I'll come back to you if it works even better.

Some news?

what sort of result you had with it?

My v4.5

I hope your results will be even better with this version v4.5. My v5 is not conclusive, for cons I test a v6 with 2 IF. I'll come back to you if it works even better.

Back