ok so what do you do in the first month of a new save like,line ups and friendlies,staff

ok so what do you do in the first month of a new save like,line ups and friendlies,staff

Thats actually a really good question.

Day 1 before i advance at all i put the tactic in all 3 slot set up all the training for the team and the players, then i start thinking who im going to use from the time i have an where i want new players, if i have players im not going to use i put them on the transferlist, i put most of the wingers and offensive midtfielders on the transferlist because they wont fit in the tactic.

But if i have a winger with 17\18 in pace good crossing and finishing i might keep him and train him *** a complete forward, give him play time in all the cups and not important matches until he starts adapting to the role.
Did it with felipe anderson this season just to get one more backup on the striker slot.
Here you have a picture of him now, he was all red in the start with no stars as a striker :)

View attachment 51290

Now he has 3 stars as a striker and is almost yellow, so then i can give him playtime in the big matches :)

Then over to the most important thing, i check all my trainers and training staff from the u18 and all the way up to the first time, fire the bad coaches and hire new ones if they are not good enough.
You always want to have the best possible coaches as close to 5 stars as possible. in the first season its really hard because your not allowed to have that many coaches, but i always ask the board for more coaches in the first team, i started at 8 ore 9 coaches and right know i have 13 so. found out that 13 is the most i can get, in all the saves they stop accepting it when you reach 13 coaches.

View attachment 51285 View attachment 51284

Thats what i got after not a year at juventus yet, still have 2 spots 2 improve next season as you see.

i take care of hiring all my staff, the only thing im not doing is giving them new contracts my sport director does that, but if he is not giving someone i want in my staff a contract i do it myself.

Friendlies i always make sure i play around 6-7 matches, and i make sure i have 23 players for the matches, then i change all the team at half time apart from that one guy that is in there if i get a injuried player. If you dont have that many in your first time just take up some from the youth team, Make sure you play against weaker teams so you win the matches :)

Thats about it hope you understood it :)

been using the tactic from #69 for 4 games here are the results
View attachment 1163600View attachment 1163601View attachment 1163602View attachment 1163599

please note the player named van nistlerooy is a regen player. i changed his name as it helps me remember them plus helps me with training

You score a sick amount of goals, and the good thing is that you dont realy on one player only scoring, all the strikers can score so if one of them is having a bad day the other 2 score :) And its fun having all your 3 strikers competing for the top scorer title :p

You score a sick amount of goals, and the good thing is that you dont realy on one player only scoring, all the strikers can score so if one of them is having a bad day the other 2 score :) And its fun having all your 3 strikers competing for the top scorer title :p

it does make for some exciting football and yes nothing wrong some healthy competition

How is this tweak from post #69 performs defensively? How many conceded?

ive only been using for a few games but here are my stats
played- 9
won- 9
drawn- 0
lost- 0
goals for- 52
goals conceded- 10

granted i do have a very good united squad in season 7

All comes down to the league you play in and how good your defenders are.
I have never had more than 20 conceeded in the league in a year

this tactic is really good but i am in season 7 so im tempted to statr another save and use from day 1!!
martial is immense with this tactic i play him as the central striker and he has 50 goals before jan the 1st

I was so close to breaking my record :( still a superb season, used my b team in all cups until the final vs psg and torino
Unbeaten season :D

View attachment 1163611View attachment 1163612

Matches:
View attachment 1163613View attachment 1163614
View attachment 1163615View attachment 1163616

Won cl 3 times in a row, 2 with united and 1 with juventus

View attachment 1163617

I have a victory percentage on 92 after 3 seasons :)

View attachment 1163618

Hi mate.
Amazing season after all! Will you upload your tactic? :)

I create a lot of opportunities from corners, would say if you could maybe work the wingbacks to take corners and get them with long throws - you could possibly look at more goals